Need a remote designer? I'll be your Huckleberry

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Yeah, that's right, I'm gonna taper off my physical teeth making skills and do the part I enjoy most! I've always loved hand waxing a full contour crown and designing is the next best part of the job for me. So that's what I want to focus on, doing the things I enjoy the most. "Happy teeth come from happy technicians" I think I heard once. Maybe that was cheese comes from happy cows? Anyways, I'd be happy to design your crowns.

I use Exocad so if you do too, try sending it to me through DentalShare. Username is ridentdentalstudio.
Or send zipped files to email or google drive. Give me a call or text first!

Anyways, I've been doing this for 18 years and always been the type to make the best fitting, functioning, and best looking teeth as I possibly could. Started my career in CAD/CAM with the Procera Mod40 if you can believe it! I did my time with Sirona. Loved 3shape for 10 years and switched to Exocad for a change in pace and a few things that sounded nice to use. I've owned and operated my lab for 10 years and ranged from 1 employee to a whopping 5! I've tried utilizing design service centers and they have all been garbage work. I've worked through a lot of those guys posting on Facebook from overseas. They can place teeth really nicely but they have no clue what occlusion should be, how to hide black triangles, how to be consistent with correctly adjusting contacts and occlusion, and seem to never care how thick a margin becomes. With all that said, I figure my inability to not be consistent and the self loathing I place upon myself when I know I didn't do my best... I should be a quite likable remote designer! 🤦‍♂️Laugh

You can find my contact info through my instagram link at the bottom of this post.

4-13 finsihed crowns.jpg Bicuspid Design.png Diag Wax Printed Before After.jpg FullMouth-2AntBridge.jpg Full-Upper-Design.png Waxup.png Number 30.png BoskyFullMouth-BeforeAfters.jpg

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Are you going freelance ?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Here’s the phone pic result of the 5th picture down from above original post. Doc didn’t want the three abutments splinted so hopefully the pink is acceptable (I see areas to improve)⬆️ 208B0531-DB29-4504-9F9C-7C07C910280D.jpeg 26AEF9CC-A916-4068-BCDA-CA4D62EE96F0.jpeg 865CAA4F-9A43-4C68-94E2-BF9E1498B5F6.jpeg