what software can I design 2 implants supported molar?

O

OzTech

Reaction score
Then what do you set your die spacer to? Seeing as you are doing a standard crown/bridge over the insert and skewer. I know you didn't adjust the Ti interface.

The design/mill parameters are left as they are for a crown. The software thinks that the insert and the skewer are the prep. No adjustment is required on the insert. I cut a small nick, with a fine disc, at the top edge of the insert facing the buccal for rotational positioning.

D

dentalservicescadcam

Reaction score
Hey Blooo..

I know it's possible to do that in Ceramill Mind and Exocad using waxup. You will need to have the implant module activated and the part you want to copy.

It's very simple, you need to create the screw retained molar manually and then use the waxup in one of these softwares. I think there is a way to do that without copy the molar you would need to do manually... I will test it and let you know.

I'm new here.. then if you want you can send me an email in [email protected].

See you!!

DentalServices

R

Rune

Reaction score
It's quite easy to make a "molar" with two screw holes in exo:)
You'll have to have the implant module, set it up as a two unit bridge, make two overlapping molars, cut intersections, and manually adjust the connector.
Easy;)

D

dentalservicescadcam

Reaction score
Hi Blooo and Rune,

The other way I find work but i think the Rune's idea is better. I set it up as a two unit bridge and put the crown I want in the right position above the implants and save it like a PLAIN STL .. then I import again like a situation model... it works too.

See you guys!!