Want To Buy Wanted: Used, great condition 4-axis desktop mill with CAM software

D

ddsTech

Reaction score
I'm looking for a used 4-axis desktop mill with CAM software (preferably SUM 3D). If there's someone out there with an extra mill they are no longer using, please let me know what you have and what price you're looking to get. Here's what I'm after:

- 4-axis desktop mill - low hours and very good condition. Current model (within the last few years).
- CAM software - current version, preferably SUM 3D or equivalent
- Open system - regarding stl input, milling material selection, and continued operation without mandatory manufacturer updates for mill or CAM.

The scanner I'll be using with the system is a Medit SE.

If you're near Minnesota, I'll come take a look at what you have and see it in action prior to purchase.

Thanks!

Mark

K

KIM

Reaction score
I'm looking for a used 4-axis desktop mill with CAM software (preferably SUM 3D). If there's someone out there with an extra mill they are no longer using, please let me know what you have and what price you're looking to get. Here's what I'm after:

- 4-axis desktop mill - low hours and very good condition. Current model (within the last few years).
- CAM software - current version, preferably SUM 3D or equivalent
- Open system - regarding stl input, milling material selection, and continued operation without mandatory manufacturer updates for mill or CAM.

The scanner I'll be using with the system is a Medit SE.

If you're near Minnesota, I'll come take a look at what you have and see it in action prior to purchase.

Thanks!

Mark
We have one certified used Preciso M200 4 axis Mill available (It's a VHF K4 Mill). It's both 98mm disc compatible as well as Lava Frame compatible. It comes with Preciso CAM (Hyperdent),a PC and monitor and includes a 1 year warranty. Cost is $18,695. There are several quotes out on the unit right now but at this moment, it is still available. Have you determined what materials you are planning to mill?
K

D

ddsTech

Reaction score
Hi Kim,
Thank you for the detailed post. This sounds like a brand new, full-priced system. I'm looking for significant cost savings on a good used system.
My intended use for the mill will be almost exclusively wax and PMMA.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
This thread should get real interesting pretty soon :pop:

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
0d4970a66a830b6b2e69bbac6cc4a7d0.jpg

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
CHL,that black adder quote goes well with the pic of Barry the TWPE ( the worst president ever).

K

KIM

Reaction score
Hi Kim,
Thank you for the detailed post. This sounds like a brand new, full-priced system. I'm looking for significant cost savings on a good used system.
No worries, best of luck.

K

KIM

Reaction score
Hi Kim,

Manual Mill.jpg
Good news! We do have one more option.....It's a low mileage little cream puff...It uses very little electricity so monthly costs are low.....How much will it take to get you in this baby today?

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
We have one certified used Preciso M200 4 axis Mill available (It's a VHF K4 Mill). It's both 98mm disc compatible as well as Lava Frame compatible. It comes with Preciso CAM (Hyperdent),a PC and monitor and includes a 1 year warranty. Cost is $18,695. There are several quotes out on the unit right now but at this moment, it is still available. Have you determined what materials you are planning to mill? I'm interested, looking for a good 98mm Zirconia only mill as a busy 3rd mill..
K

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
KIM, is this mill still around

JandBDentalStudio

JandBDentalStudio

Reaction score
We have a Imes icore 240i for sale, it actually has 2 cams the Imes icore v4.6 and DS Cam. We have 2 computers one for the cam and one for the mill we are in wisconsin. Pm me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom