Problems with EXOCAD?????

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Q: What's the difference between a Democrat and a prostitute?

A: The prostitute gives value for the money she takes.

Lol the democrat is exocad and the prostitute is 3shape.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Q: What's the difference between a Democrat and a prostitute?

A: The prostitute gives value for the money she takes.

Lol the democrat is exocad and the prostitute is 3shape.
As a Republican I must disagree ..
3Shape is a Democrat in the form of a high class Call Girl that charges outrageous prices to scan your body and cuts you off dry when you stop paying...
Exocad is the prostitute and much much cheaper, and you get what you pay for... lol Laugh

You high class 3shapers with your prefect occlusion, perfect contacts and anatomy need to start your own 3shape bashing thread.. Bird.

Last edited:
ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Lol happy Friday Charles!

C

charles007

Reaction score
Yep, Fri is finally here lol Beer

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
As a Republican I must disagree ..
3Shape is a Democrat in the form of a high class Call Girl that charges outrageous prices to scan your body and cuts you off dry when you stop paying...
Exocad is the prostitute and much much cheaper, and you get what you pay for... lol Laugh

You high class 3shapers with your prefect occlusion, perfect contacts and anatomy need to start your own 3shape bashing thread.. Bird.

Charles, I agree about the 3$hate thread.....I think they're scared, paying it safe, not adventurous ,,,, their real reason for going with 3$$$$$HAAATE!:D

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Charles, I agree about the 3$hate thread.....I think they're scared, paying it safe, not adventurous ,,,, their real reason for going with 3$$$$$HAAATE!:D

Cuz I have deep pockets and needed something to blow my money on other then women and recreational activities lol matter of fact I might go back to my roots tonighr.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
exocad is like the local clinic where everyone wants a cure for free.:cool:

Toast

Toast

Reaction score
I was going to post something negative about 3shape and disguise it as a joke, but having never used a 3shape before I didn't want to come across as an a$$hole to 3shape users.

But I still wanted to boost my post count so I thought I'd tell everyone about it.

Oh, I almost forgot :cool: just incase I went too far.

E

edwarddental

Reaction score
My Exobad scanner is just not as accurate as 3shape, and Exocad needs tweaking a lot to make me a happy camper...
Example today,,, simple FCZ bicuspid comes back with totally open mesial contact......occlusion is fine.
Contact in design showing in Blue as usual and this crown shouldn't have a totally open mesial contact. Banghead
Every 3 or 4th crown I design, the blue color showing exactly where the proximal contact is does not work... no color Banghead
Using the Distance to Antagonists tool box with the Show Intersections checked and clicking on Adjacents, no blue coloring, and no coloring even if you check Show Proximity
Exocad knows about this problem, and I have been dealing with this crap for over 6 months.......
My Add distance X/Y is set at 0.01 in order to get a crown that fits/ Beginning of cement is set at 2. or higher / Cement thickness .2
Do want to hear more :arghh:
Now back to more 3shape designed cases :p
Charles , few days ago I receive FC occlusion was high and crown has crack so I call milling center ask them to redo crown from the same STL file .
Today crown came and occlusion was good. So I think problem maybe on the sintering ( shrinkage) . What I can sagest . Have yours milling center mill one FC crown and at the same time print wax from the same file and see if any difference .
Also what you can do . Scan crown with open contact and see how much difference between contact and the crown you have and just try to increase yours contact tightness on the next crown by the difference .
I always set my contact area to -0.25( cut intercection) maybe this will help .

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I was going to post something negative about 3shape and disguise it as a joke, but having never used a 3shape before I didn't want to come across as an a$$hole to 3shape users.

But I still wanted to boost my post count so I thought I'd tell everyone about it.

Oh, I almost forgot :cool: just incase I went too far.

Jeeze,lighten up man,it's silly banter to pass the day.

Thanks for calling me an a hole though, Congrats

Toast

Toast

Reaction score
Really? I thought I was good, I used the smiley with the cool shades smirking and everything. I thought that meant you didn't mean anything you had just typed. Maybe I should have used two. My bad.

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score
Models off... lol
Medit SE..
No powder/spray
The wide open contact is extremely rare,, but partially open contacts are the norm,

Models being off is no laughing matter. Are you sure there isn't any dust underneath your dies or the other sectioned models. This could easily throw off your contacts

Top Bottom