Practice models!

R

Ryan Vick

Reaction score
I would love to order some practice models so I can try out new acrylics, waxes, teeth and so on. I cannot not find where to order them anywhere! Any source would be truly appreciated! Thanks as also!

JTG

JTG

Reaction score
How about making duplicates of existing cases? Would think it would be cheaper, that's what I've always done.

JTG

JTG

Reaction score
Another thought (done this before),if you have an account you feel comfortable with, ask them if they have any extra junk models. I have several that make their own suckdown appliances, and they always have extra models laying around that will never be reused. If they're going to throw it out anyways, better that you get to use it, and are not out any money. Have a good one!

R

Ryan Vick

Reaction score
How about making duplicates of existing cases? Would think it would be cheaper, that's what I've always done.

Sorry I guess I should have noted that Im currently about a week out from officially being open for business. So I have zero cases to duplicate as of now.

JTG

JTG

Reaction score
Sorry I guess I should have noted that Im currently about a week out from officially being open for business. So I have zero cases to duplicate as of now.
Gotcha, good luck on opening, that's really exciting!

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
PTC is the company to look into models, they are super expensive. You could always take your cdt and they will send you forms to pour up your own lol.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
If you've got some trays and alginate, take some impressions of yourself.
Congrats on opening your own lab!

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hey Congratulations! Get ready for the roughest, most enjoyable, sleep depriving, terrifying, exhilarating time you've ever had. Unless you're married, then it's a close second.

E

escopche

Reaction score
I've taken my own impression and prepped some of the teeth. It's a lot of screwing around, but it's a start.