Looking for Lab Looking for someone to print models for my lab

E

ECDL

Reaction score
Not sure if I’m in the correct place but I’m looking for somewhere that can print digital models for my lab.
I am not very knowledgeable about digital but I have been receiving many inquiries asking if I accept digit images.
I do not but would like anyone’s help with this issue. I’m in Philadelphia.

E

ECDL

Reaction score
Hi, im a dental lab in Philly.
Im wondering how I can offer a Dr appliances fabricated on printed models but I don’t have a printer. Can I outsource to someone who can just print models for me?

Cleo

Cleo

Reaction score
What kind of turnaround time do you need?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Im wondering how I can offer a Dr appliances fabricated on printed models but I don’t have a printer. Can I outsource to someone who can just print models for me?
Besides @Cleo, there are a couple places out there offering the service. One of them is Argen, for example. I am pretty sure that you will find local labs too.

Z

ztech

Reaction score
If the scans are from Itero, their models are decent for proximal contacts and would need minimal effort on your part, though you may have to pay a signup fee for Itero (not sure how they do it now) and the per model charge. All the other scans you would either need a printer or outsource. I only outsourced to Argen until I purchased my printers. They had a 2 day turn-around and offer models printed with Carbon printers at a reasonable price.

If you are in the lab business for the long term, you will need to invest and learn 3d printing. The cost you will pay for models will pay for a quality printer and resin cost if you are doing a reasonable amount of digital work. When I purchased my first printer, the ROI was just over a year, I now do 95% of my work digitally.

Cleo

Cleo

Reaction score
I would download the medit link software. It costs a $1 a month and has a model builder app that is easy to use. Then you can design models yourself and send them out to be made. If you design them yourself you will get back what you want. My lab prints models for other labs but we are across the country, but I bet there are local labs who would love the extra business.

E

ECDL

Reaction score
I would download the medit link software. It costs a $1 a month and has a model builder app that is easy to use. Then you can design models yourself and send them out to be made. If you design them yourself you will get back what you want. My lab prints models for other labs but we are across the country, but I bet there are local labs who would love the extra business.
I really appreciate you!!!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
we are in northeast TN and do some model printing for other labs too. generally the models are designed and we just print and ship back.

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
If you haven't had any luck finding anyone, we're in Ohio, 2 day shipping back to you. Probably would need 4 days or so to print, so 6 days total with shipping. $12 per full arch model.

email me: [email protected] for more info and we can help with anything that you might need.

Top Bottom