Furnace repair place

E

Ehas23

Reaction score
hello all, I have a Amman Girbach sintering furnace that needs repair. I used to take my equipment for repair at a location in Bridgeport Connecticut I believe. I searched but can not find the name of that shop. Would anyone here know? if not, does any know of any repair shops on the East coast? Preferably in the Tri State. Thanks in advance!

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Most likely just needs elements, not hard to replace. Much much cheaper if you buy aftermarket elements, Ive done it at least 3x on my amann. Youre probably looking at $2500-3000 with shipping, less than $1000 if you do it yourself.

E

Ehas23

Reaction score
Most likely just needs elements, not hard to replace. Much much cheaper if you buy aftermarket elements, Ive done it at least 3x on my amann. Youre probably looking at $2500-3000 with shipping, less than $1000 if you do it yourself.
Thanks for the reply, the issue with the furnace is that it wont power on

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
If it were me, Id take the back off and check the fuses with a multimeter. They are opaque so you cant necessarily see if they are blown.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
If it were me, Id take the back off and check the fuses with a multimeter. They are opaque so you cant necessarily see if they are blown.
Yep, or just replace them. Fuses are cheap. Unless they're some sort of bizarre AG fuse that can't be found at Ace Hardware.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Mine came with extras, as most equipment does. Even garland will walk you through it, they fix this stuff all the time and are super helpful.

If you send the furnace out, theres a 99% chance you will need new elements just from the shipping.