Mihm Vogt sintering problem

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
And my 2-S1's have been fantastic. I never really worry or have to wonder about those, they just flat out sinter.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
And my 2-S1's have been fantastic. I never really worry or have to wonder about those, they just flat out sinter.
I've had to replace elements once a year and they run twice everyday but that's it. Great sintering oven.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I've had to replace elements once a year and they run twice everyday but that's it. Great sintering oven.
Are you buying the ones from Ivoclar, they are expensive but they seem to be worth the price.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Are you buying the ones from Ivoclar, they are expensive but they seem to be worth the price.
Yep, very expensive...up to $3500 for a full set now. Worth it though, I'll pay that any day not to worry or deal with sintering issues.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
We sold them at CAP 10 years ago and they were pretty decent. Could be luck of the draw... Glad to hear you've had good success
Have a Zubler' S400 and ran 6 + years on same elements, just recently replaced. Just a predictable beast imho. Love it !🙂

T

thanhdatmedical

Reaction score
You can take it through the nearby dental repair shops