Offering CAD Services

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
Hello
I'm finding myself heading to make CAD my main career, and that's after plus 25 years as a dental technician .
I've been designing for my lab work for a few years ,
When I first started with Exocad I used to shout out a lot of WOWs when I find some features or modules that finally made our life easier as techs .

So, If some one interested, PM me .

Some of my work in those good old days:
DSC_2372.JPG DSC_0789.JPG

Adi

Adi

Reaction score
22 was a tricky one

Screenshot 2023-09-10 222853.png Screenshot 2023-09-10 223008.png Screenshot 2023-09-10 223235.png

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Do you offer more than just c&b?

The Lab Guys

The Lab Guys

Donator
Reaction score
What do you charge for upper and lower arch hybrid prosthetic design? Can provide medit scan and Icam 4d photometry. Need same day turn around.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
For what specifically? Out of curiosity
I’m seeing more IOS drs wanting to do digital partial dentures for example. SLM frames are game changers. Ortho as well. I’m sure you have seen that increase in demand.

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
I’m seeing more IOS drs wanting to do digital partial dentures for example. SLM frames are game changers. Ortho as well. I’m sure you have seen that increase in demand.
Yeah Ortho has been increasing steadily over the last few years, I'd say getting close to like 60-70% of cases are digital in some fashion. I think SLM is also going to get bigger and bigger, when its refined and adapted to ortho practices too its going to be huge.

Top Bottom