Never buy shinning 3d scanners, please read

BrusJr

BrusJr

Reaction score
I know it's old thread, but what is it with that scanner after 3 year, still working?
Buy or not ti buy Shining 3d scanner?

V

vista2016

Reaction score
I know it's old thread, but what is it with that scanner after 3 year, still working?
The story ended about three years ago, OP is just too lazy to modify the title. It's a shame for him.
"Problem has been solved, Shinning 3d answered all my doubts, sorry guys i wrote this on a moment on desesperation, neither shinning or my reseller had the fault of the issue, also i must say the ROLAND DWX50 that i bought is working smoothly and its the best machine for its price, again sorry for all my crying on this matter, this is my lab and you see it completely functional, as well i hope the shinning scanner"

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
i purchased a shining 3d scanner last fall out of crisis-need. its been a champ!

Z

zahni91770

Reaction score
Hi, im a smal lab and i went up to cad cam and digital dentistry a few months ago, i ordered a Roland DWX50, and as an advice from my reseller i took a blue light Shinning 3d scanner, wich broke down three days after i was using it, i felt terrible bad becouse i had a lot of work pending, and it had to be delivered the next day, so well i ask the reseller what whats the problem ...

You bought a used machine from a third party. That's was your mistake. You should buy directly from the manufacture or a brand new one, then you woud have warranty and they would repair or replace it. That's the way I see it, has nothing to do with Shining 3D.