3m lava scan st

M

mcrc

Reaction score
Hello, i Was wondering if u could help me. Someone just gave to me a 3m lava scan st. I Was wondeeing if someone has one and if u can use it With exocad, they gave me the scanner without any software. It is from a dental technician that passed away.
Thanks

E

erykd1

Reaction score
Hello, i Was wondering if u could help me. Someone just gave to me a 3m lava scan st. I Was wondeeing if someone has one and if u can use it With exocad, they gave me the scanner without any software. It is from a dental technician that passed away.
Thanks
It's a good scanner but very slow compared to to the scanners that are out today. From what I understand, it only works with older versions of exocad. Contact Scott @ Prime Dental / Dominion Milling in VA, he knows all about these scanners and can help you out (Sorry, can't post his # here, just google it)

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
I had to replace mine as the computer that ran it got outdated and there was some driver that wasn't in the newer computers. if u need another I have mine sitting here with the computer, all yours, come get it.

M

mmbh

Reaction score
Took the camera out of mine and chucked the rest. Kinda Sad really.