Myerson Flexpress

Daniel Watters

Daniel Watters

Reaction score
Hey All. Has anyone tried the Flexpress from Myerson. I'm trying to figure out the program to inject Valplast with it. Anyone know the times and temperatures? We tried the temps for the regular Valplast furnace but it seemed to hot. The material seemed burnt and discolored.

Thanks,
Dan

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
I have temps 288c 550f 11min soak 5 min hold. I don't like working with Valplast I only did 2 to try it (in 2007 when I got my flexpress) I think there may have been moisture on first one as there was the valplast porosity, second worked ok but Duraflex, TCS, flexite, is so much easier to work with. Have you tried the Duraflex TISSUE DFTTPMD yet?
Well that is the numbers I have in my notes, call the 800 number for Kris s. he has more experience, & is the tech for the machine. I suppose your customers want the old stuff.

Daniel Watters

Daniel Watters

Reaction score
Hey Ajel. Thanks for the reply. Those are temps and hold time we used. Weird. Unfortunatly my customers do want the old stuff. It took us a long time to perfect using the valplast material. I'd like to stick with it but I am having this issue. Do you think Kris would hepl with the temps for an other material??