Making Room

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
We picked up a used Origin 7000 and Origin 3000. Just to good of deal to pass up plus I love our current Origin machines and B&D has unlocked all my software so everything is open architecture now.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
We picked up a used Origin 7000 and Origin 3000. Just to good of deal to pass up plus I love our current Origin machines and B&D has unlocked all my software so everything is open architecture now.

I thought you were making room for an automatic wild turkey plucker and deer processor/sausage stuffer.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Heck...I'd take all my deer and turkey there if he did! You'd have my business Tyler. Heck...we could even test out different recipes! It's not that far from here ya know!

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
I was thinking a 550i and 440i. I was wrong. But I did figure it would be some kind of milling machine.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I thought you were making room for an automatic wild turkey plucker and deer processor/sausage stuffer.

It's not even 9am and you managed to fit stuffer and plucker into one sentence. Well done.

I hear he's putting in a theater room for the screening of " Deliverence 2.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Turkey season starts next weekend here in Alabama! Can't wait! I've got 860 acres to hunt all by myself!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
It's not even 9am and you managed to fit stuffer and plucker into one sentence. Well done.

I hear he's putting in a theater room for the screening of " Deliverence 2.

Been stuffing and plucking since 4:30:eek:

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Turkey season starts next weekend here in Alabama! Can't wait! I've got 860 acres to hunt all by myself!

A few weeks ago I was driving through the middle of the state, came over a small hill and in an open pasture there must have been 100+ Osceola turkeys.
I've never seen that many in one place.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Wow! That must have been a really cool sight! Any pics? They're much easier to kill than the Eastern's we have here! Ours are the hardest to kill out of all the species.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Wow! That must have been a really cool sight! Any pics? They're much easier to kill than the Eastern's we have here! Ours are the hardest to kill out of all the species.

Sorry no pics. I wasn't even sure what I was seeing at first, I passed them before I even thought about a picture. They'll be hiding out around the start of Turkey season.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
i've never shot and then eaten said shot animal.....

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Nothing like some fresh wild turkey!! Not the kind in the bottle either since I don't drink.

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Well Tyler....it's 10:20 and no pics yet?! What's wrong with you?! I wanna see!!o_O

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score

860 acres ? What are the rules about land access down there ? You got to have your own private land to shoot on ? :confused:

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Lol...it's a lease. I can go on it any time I want! Just got in it this year with my brother and dad and a couple guys from my bro's work. Good thing is only one of them turkey hunts! :D

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
So, you lease a land to have exclusivity...cool...from whom ? State ? Landowner ? Up here I got access to millions of acres, more than I ever could cover... same as other hunters...but the hunter/land ratio is so small I have yet to compete with others...:)

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
Yes...land around here is hard to come by. Most of it is owned by timber company's. We lease our land from a timber company. Good thing is that it's only a 20 min drive from my house. Until this year, I had to drive 2 hours and stay overnight if I really wanted to get some good hunting in. No more long drives and I get to sleep in my own bed!

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
It's much better than that hormone/antibiotics/who-knows-what fed meat you can buy in stores... ;)

how do you know what the wild turkey ate isn't from some escaped grain begat by fraken-seeds made from monsanto? lol

Top Bottom