Ivoclar and Wieland 5axis new video

U

user

Reaction score
I know the milling machine is make by other but the main issue about CAD/CAM is software.
A good software can save you a lot of time and make the machine easier to use.
We all know a good machine is the first thing we need to consider about cam, but without a good software, even it can do all the work you expect, it take more time for you to order machine do the job.
A sticker does not mean anything. A good machine is a good machine. The only thing we have to think about how is the quality and how long it take me to get my money back, right?
So if Ivoclar and Wieland work together and share their data base into this machine, I believe it does have something that I can think about after it come to the market.
PS Excuse my English if there are something wrong in my post.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
That VHF Impression 5s should be a sweet little mill. Too early to tell, it is still being tested by resellers.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
actually i heard that they retooled certain areas so that it would better fit what ivoclar needed. I have yet to see the Ivoclar version, but it will be interesting to see how it differs from the 5KS

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
actually i heard that they retooled certain areas so that it would better fit what ivoclar needed. I have yet to see the Ivoclar version, but it will be interesting to see how it differs from the 5KS
I was curious if they made changes or not? They utilized a custom version of Dental Softworks for the mini. Wondering if they plan to do the same with the select?

C

charles007

Reaction score
vhf a had a 5 axis dry and wet/dry mill back in 2009 or 10, but not sold in the US.,,don't think any were sold here ? If anyone remembers Axel, he was the only imes dealer in the US, he showed me pictures of that mill and was planning to sell just before he moved back to Germany and closed his business. I assume its been modified since then.
Are you saying the Select mill may be made by vhf with modifications and added disk changer ? If that's true I'm sure its going to be a great mill with Wieland's imput and requirements to sell it..

Last edited:
eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
vhf a had a 5 axis dry and wet/dry mill back in 2009 or 10, but not sold in the US.,,don't think any were sold here ? If anyone remembers Axel, he was the only imes dealer in the US, he showed me pictures of that mill and was planning to sell just before he moved back to Germany and closed his business. I assume its been modified since then.
Are you saying the Select mill may be made by vhf with modifications and added disk changer ? If that's true I'm sure its going to be a great mill with Wieland's imput and requirements to sell it..

no...VHF already has the disk changer. (we're talking about different mills here) - I have no idea what has been changed until I can see one physically up front.

Wieland Mini = Bruxzir Mill = CAD BLU EZ mill = Talladium Mill = VHF (no disk changer - small food print)

VHF has larger mills that had the 5 disk puck changer - it was known as the Wieland Select, VHF 5K-S - and now we are pondering if ivoclar has really made any changes to it (consider Ivoclar and Wieland synonymous) -

Knowing ivoclar, I would say they probably did something physically different internally - otherwise there would've been no need to wait so long to plan to offer it - they would've been able to rebrand, change look and ship it out. But I could be wrong.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
My rep talked to me about this last week - He stated that there was 8 puck disk changer. We shall see...

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
it has to be a wet mill so it can cut emax right?

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
The mill has been out under other names Ivoclar is just getting there hands on it now. I'm sure it will come in at a higher price tag but folks follow that great Ivoclar spin on things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

AGV

AGV

Reaction score
...from victory to victory until the final defeat