I am confused!

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Friends,
I am shopping for cad/digital scanner. Every tech/lab I speak with has a different opinion. I need a scanner to scan fcz, zirconia substructure, be abel to scan hybrid dentures, implant bar supported denture, precise, reasonably priced, good customer support and small or no annual fee. I do not know if I am asking for too much!!
Any feedback is surly appreciated indeed.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We have happy customers with the exocad/medit.

Even sold to some fancy-schmancy Dentists. (Prosthodontists on lecture circuit)

A Dentists is coming today to scan/design a hybrid bar from North Carolina. He will most likely buy the system.

I personally like the Steinbichler for larger screw-retained and bars, but it is more expensive.

System is fully open in every sense of the term.

Still selling it for $16,900

We offer the largest Implant solution that you will find in North America, and the most open of them all.

Exocad will probably be the #1 selling CAD for Dentists very soon, partnering with more Intra-Oral scanners than all other combined x3!

Dental Wings will disappear I would imagin. 3Shape will have a hard time up against exocads friendly partners as they grow and grow....

Scott
804-285-0777

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Thanks Scott,
It was good to speak with you today and thanks for the informations, I am less confused, I learned a lot.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
No Annual fee generally means NO support. To provide quality support distributors need to make a significant investment into Staff, Staff training, phones and support logs. I don't think it's possible to provide free long term support. Like everything else , you get what you pay for.
Yes, you are asking for tooooo much.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
If you're provided with comprehensive documentation, you won't need much support... the trend is unfortunately to give you only trival info, so you're forced to seek support ($$) every time...

Alex R.

Alex R.

Reaction score
Exocad works great with no fee,good support from distributor and exowiki is helpful also. Wish they make a manual in pdf.