Happy 4th Everyone !!!

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
Well this could be a bit strange considering I'm from Australia...but happy 4th of July everyone.

I hope everyone can take a bit of time out to do the other stuff in your life that they really like.

Best,

Terry

PS... if you are from other countries... pretend... as I am too, but my meaning is true.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna be celebrating the fourth 8 miles from the border. Might organize a little raiding party for old time sake. We'll slip across Mississquoi bay in the middle of the night, get our asses kicked and wind up in prison. Raiding Canada from Vermont has never gone well for us....

SagemaxUSA

SagemaxUSA

Sponsors
Reaction score
Happy 4th from the Sagemax Team everyone!!!!

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Hey Sagemax, I emailed you awhile back.

Happy 4th everyone! Time for a little powder chlorine and brake fluid in a coke can;)

If you never make a decision then your possibilities are endless.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I'm gonna be celebrating the fourth 8 miles from the border. Might organize a little raiding party for old time sake. We'll slip across Mississquoi bay in the middle of the night, get our asses kicked and wind up in prison. Raiding Canada from Vermont has never gone well for us....

LOL , you did end up with a mighty fine Anthem out of it though.

SagemaxUSA

SagemaxUSA

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hey Sagemax, I emailed you awhile back.

Happy 4th everyone! Time for a little powder chlorine and brake fluid in a coke can;)

If you never make a decision then your possibilities are endless.

Hi NicelyMKV, If you need to get a hold of someone with questions, Email Brent Harvey [email protected]. I hope you got a response when you emailed us.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Hurricane Arthur is going to visit us on the Fourth, but it's not supposed to be a direct hit
here, just tropical storm force winds.....sigh!

C

cdtwade

Reaction score
Happy 4th everyone. Have fun and be careful!!

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Well the 3rd didn't end well, nasty thunderstorms with high winds and hail. I'm sure tomorrow will be better....
My now camouflaged truck.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
We had a heat wave today...didn't feel like working...so, went and bought a new toy...:D

27x1iix.jpg

Guess will take the rest of the week off....;) Happy Independence day BTW ! :)

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Dang Rob, that sucks!!! a lot of damage to the truck? Had that happen to a good buddy of mine here last year. Happy 4th everyone, hope everyone has a chance to spend some quality time with the family, unwind, and enjoy themselves. Sometimes this business is all we think about at times, and I find myself sometimes having a hard time turning it off, per say. However, holiday weekends do help...cheers!!! :)

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
image.jpg Arthur is here, taken from my balcony on the Chesapeake Bay.

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
I think I would rather live with earthquakes than hurricanes. Surfs up? Yow. 99F all weekend and even hotter where I am headed. See all of you on the other side.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
People are on Vacation. And I got work to do. So I am working for the holiday. Its amazing how much work I can get done when no ones here and the phones not ringing. Gonna work a full 12 hr day. Then at 5 gonna head to the store and grab some drinks, dinner. Head down the street to a nice view of the brooklyn bridge and sit for a few hours waiting for fireworks. Brought my Anker Battery pack today so I can kill time on my Iphone. Better not get rained out.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
People are on Vacation. And I got work to do. So I am working for the holiday. Its amazing how much work I can get done when no ones here and the phones not ringing. Gonna work a full 12 hr day. Then at 5 gonna head to the store and grab some drinks, dinner. Head down the street to a nice view of the brooklyn bridge and sit for a few hours waiting for fireworks. Brought my Anker Battery pack today so I can kill time on my Iphone. Better not get rained out.
Are they still going to have the Brooklyn bridge fireworks with the Hurricane?

Top Bottom