Gold & Other Wild Spiffy teeth

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody

Looking for some wild and wonderful teeth. I've got a request for "unique" from a tattooist who's looking for gold colored accents or designs...

I know about Starlight http://www.starlightmfginc.com , but was wondering if there were any other suppliers, especially plastic options as this is for a temp and the real gold teeth are way too much for this 3 month joke.

Any suggestions?
Anyone use Starlights's teeth and know any pitfalls I should watch for?

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
if you are making temp to be intermediate for partial you could always retrieve the nice gold tooth

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
if you are making temp to be intermediate for partial you could always retrieve the nice gold tooth

I've not yet been included in the discussion for what comes next, but that definitely is an idea to pass on! Thanks.

There's masel gold crowns http://maselgold.com/patient/dentures.html. What would be really cool would be if he could make miniature tattoos on the denture teeth and you seal them with clear acrylic :)

Maybe grind out designs with a .5mm, fill w/ his ink (or purple acrylic?-hmmm) and seal :)

JTG

JTG

Reaction score
That would rock! Then if he has somebody whining about pain, he can say "You think that hurts..." Good luck.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Hello everybody

Looking for some wild and wonderful teeth. I've got a request for "unique" from a tattooist who's looking for gold colored accents or designs...

I know about Starlight http://www.starlightmfginc.com , but was wondering if there were any other suppliers, especially plastic options as this is for a temp and the real gold teeth are way too much for this 3 month joke.

Any suggestions?
Anyone use Starlights's teeth and know any pitfalls I should watch for?
Why is it that the unique little flower always expects someone else to go above and beyond at no cost to them?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Why is it that the unique little flower always expects someone else to go above and beyond at no cost to them?

Generally, I'd agree. But.

My daughter is dating his buisness partner/piercer.

I've known the piercer since he was 4. His dad is a tattoo legend in this part of Va.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
Generally, I'd agree. But.

My daughter is dating his buisness partner/piercer.

I've known the piercer since he was 4. His dad is a tattoo legend in this part of Va.
Ouch. I stand corrected. Now I have to be nice today to make up for it. Crap...