Gold Teeth Where to Buy?

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
Where is everyone getting their full gold or open faced gold teeth.

I only know of Masel and Starlight. Starlight is ok but I just had a recent issue with them that kind of ticked me off an delayed a case so I'm open to a better run business. I haven't tried Masel but I had heard some issues with them in the past and that they were rather expensive.

Any suggestions?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Where is everyone getting their full gold or open faced gold teeth.

I only know of Masel and Starlight. Starlight is ok but I just had a recent issue with them that kind of ticked me off an delayed a case so I'm open to a better run business. I haven't tried Masel but I had heard some issues with them in the past and that they were rather expensive.

Any suggestions?
Got a buddy with a torch?

Edit: that's the only two suppliers I know of.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Call your local funeral home.
I tried to get dentures that way for material testing. After the funny looks and explanations they said that they are left in for looks.

Maybe I shouldn't have worn the tie dye shirt with the Solar System mapped on it.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
If your local funeral home leave them in for looks, I think they might be the minority.
My understanding from experience is that even complete dentures are removed prior to
cremation, and they use a rubber prop or something to support the face and the lips are sewn
shut. If straight burial, may not be the same. Know because pt family requested pt be cremated
with her precious dentures and home declined.
I have also heard homes that would remove all the crowns and recycle the alloy on their own but
don't quote me on that. Kind of an area not open to public . . .
LCM

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Their most plain one goes for $72 . . .
Wonder how that compares with Masel and Starlight - those I think includes the acrylic.
LCM

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If your local funeral home leave them in for looks, I think they might be the minority.
My understanding from experience is that even complete dentures are removed prior to
cremation, and they use a rubber prop or something to support the face and the lips are sewn
shut. If straight burial, may not be the same. Know because pt family requested pt be cremated
with her precious dentures and home declined.
I have also heard homes that would remove all the crowns and recycle the alloy on their own but
don't quote me on that. Kind of an area not open to public . . .
LCM
Years ago I worked with a GP that was known about town as the guy to call to recover bridge work or cast plates from corpses before burial or cremation.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Years ago I worked with a GP that was known about town as the guy to call to recover bridge work or cast plates from corpses before burial or cremation.
Everybody has to have a niche.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
I bet that guy has a book he can write!
LCM

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Why not just do the BDT technique with gold.. Burnout your denture teeth or cut them back and cast them in your choice of alloy.

Top Bottom