For Sale Denture teeth cards Premium and Economy

S

smileguy49

Reaction score
I recently closed down my full service lab and am selling everything! I have hundreds of cards of economy teeth (most are Reveal) in all shades. These are all new unbroken cards. Let me know if you are interested. Also have a couple hundred cards of Ivoclar SPE premium teeth. If there is any other denture equipment you may be interested in please let me know. I have flasks, clamps, curing uint, pressure pot, whip mix and renfert vac mixers, vibrators, model trimmer, waxers, wax pots, Bunsen burners, loupes, several new boxes of baseplate wax. Just let me know what you are looking for. I do also have C&B equipment and digital stuff (scanners, mills, furnaces) listed in another post.

A

Affinity Denture Clinic

Reaction score
I recently closed down my full service lab and am selling everything! I have hundreds of cards of economy teeth (most are Reveal) in all shades. These are all new unbroken cards. Let me know if you are interested. Also have a couple hundred cards of Ivoclar SPE premium teeth. If there is any other denture equipment you may be interested in please let me know. I have flasks, clamps, curing uint, pressure pot, whip mix and renfert vac mixers, vibrators, model trimmer, waxers, wax pots, Bunsen burners, loupes, several new boxes of baseplate wax. Just let me know what you are looking for. I do also have C&B equipment and digital stuff (scanners, mills, furnaces) listed in another post.
Hello. Do you still have your Reveal teeth? If so, what's your asking price for the lot?? Thanks!