Facepalm cases

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
So, did you charge for an or tho appliance too?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I had to rip this photo from a different site. This was done on a Cerec and milled out of their Tzi Zirconia. I mean really WTF, I would go ape **** if I had this in my mouth. The bad thing is from what I've seen the Doc sent him on his way with this restoration.

ai1191.photobucket.com_albums_z465_Mizzle11_image_zps84fee7f5.jpg

Last edited:
2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
That's a real beauty. You know damn well if any of us tried to deliver this it would be unacceptable, but since a doc who thinks he's a technician did it with his 'high-tech' equipment the patient has to deal with that crap. WTF!

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Where is Disturbed when you really need him to tell you what he thinks.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I had to rip this photo from a different site. This was done on a Cerec and milled out of their Tzi Zirconia. I mean really WTF, I would go ape **** if I had this in my mouth. The bad thing is from what I've seen the Doc sent him on his way with this restoration.

That's a temporary.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Thanks for your brilliant infection control!

ai215.photobucket.com_albums_cc285_Ziconia_IMG_1447_zps9517b2da.jpg

John, I was getting a lot of this from a huge account. When I confronted him on it, he said welcome to the medical field? We are medical "professionals" and we constantly deal with oral fluids??
ai215.photobucket.com_albums_cc285_Ziconia_IMG_1447_zps9517b2da.jpg

P

paulg100

Reaction score
That's a temporary.

the worst thing is the effort its going to take to cut that crap off (zr) when the patient goes somewhere else after a while to get it all redone.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
John, I was getting a lot of this from a huge account. When I confronted him on it, he said welcome to the medical field? We are medical "professionals" and we constantly deal with oral fluids??

unsatisfactory answer. maybe WE deal professionally with infection control, but people like UPS, or Purolater, do not. by NOT controlling biohazards at the source, disease can spread EXTREMELY quickly. putting the public at risk and anyone coming in contact with the box. thats super unprofessional.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
the worst thing is the effort its going to take to cut that crap off (zr) when the patient goes somewhere else after a while to get it all redone.

I doubt that's the final insertion.
They look like temps to me.I can see the temp cement at the margins.

Why splint 6 individual teeth unless they are plastic ?

Top Bottom