Facepalm cases

Pronto

Pronto

Reaction score
We have stickers that go right on the crown box that say "Reduce Opposing". That usually works accept when the assistant opens the box and forgets to tell the Dr.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
We got this lovely and wonderful smelling reline in today. CC6702F5-877C-4A4A-A74B-3AFC7CD2B285.jpeg

YUM!!!!!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Yes, Funny and Thank Goodness :) The green bologna was enough for me to easily be dissuaded from taking a larger look at this one :)

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Hubby was across the bench from me gagging as I was grinding it out!!!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
It was meant to be shared, with us and with him.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Your description is enough for me Doris, I don't even want to look at the blown up version of the image :)
I opened it :) Looks like an immediate denture with temporary soft liner that is now a hard reline, as a bonus last years lunch is on it as well :)

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I opened it :) Looks like an immediate denture with temporary soft liner that is now a hard reline, as a bonus last years lunch is on it as well :)
Lol..thank you for doing the research for me Flipperlady :)

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Actually it's not. It's whatever tissue conditioner he's using instead of Hydrocast. When he refreshed it, he didn't remove the old, just added to it. That lovely stuff was between the two layers.

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Hubby was across the bench from me gagging as I was grinding it out!!!
I think there should be denture reline gas arsenals beside tear gas, or worst as an intercontinental ballistic weapons.
Difficult to get the raw materials from denture reline labs though, any ideas? 😊

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
In building and contouring a layered single central emax crown, if I (we) have a black speck in the build up, where is it going to be, right in the middle or the Inc 1/3rd. Can't be interproximally, or hidden gingivally under body porcelain, nope, it has to be where all the translucency is, buried deep, deep within.
Oh, wait a minute, it was a black speck on my loops...never mind :) But seriously, remember all those years when we built crowns and once in awhile that would happen to us?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

0-6 🤬🤬🤬🤬I love technology and all it’s consistencies🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
DAB2662F-18FA-42A7-92F1-87846951D410.jpeg

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Your mom would have them on the model already!
By the way, I hope your mom is alive and well.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Hey dont shoot the messenger! Ive had to remill almost every other implant crown the past few weeks because they are cracking down the screw channel after sintering, if they even make it out of the mill in one piece. Call VHF, "calibrate and try new tools" .. Just did calibrate and tools are new.. calibrate again.. now maybe one in 4 crack.. :confused: Ive never had this issue before.. any other vhf users?

Top Bottom