Exocad, open system and hostage users .....

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
It just takes a one line email to the Exo HQ to let Frenchy go...is that too difficult ?

Jean-Michel BERTIN

Jean-Michel BERTIN

Reaction score
Not true, I have changed 2 dongles with no fees.

2 different resellers.

In france Labs must pay to do it. If it s not to 3Shape it s for french distributor.

For french cad man i will speak french.

Tout ce qu il te faut c est l autorisation du distributeur. Cette autorisation tu vas l avoir. j apprécie pas du tout ce que tu m as dit aujourd hui. Tu me diras vers quel distributeur tu veux que je donne l autorisation. En fait tu me fais passer pour une vraie merde. Merci pour mon travail. Je t ai toujours respecter. J ai toujours fait mon boulot le mieux possible. Tu nous a apporter et j espère qu on a pu t apporter aussi. Bon vent

H

h.tavares

Reaction score
This is getting good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H

h.tavares

Reaction score
Oh yeah... I'm pissed because the majority of ExoCad users
are using the latest version but I'm still on 5483. I would like to update my version and buy other modules but it's all up to my reseller of when that's going to happen.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Oh yeah... I'm pissed because the majority of ExoCad users
are using the latest version but I'm still on 5483. I would like to update my version and buy other modules but it's all up to my reseller of when that's going to happen.

Join the army. Trying to get that changed.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
by no means and any stretch.

i just believe it is the lab's due diligence to have both + inlab of course

H

h.tavares

Reaction score
However, I really like the support I get from my reseller. They're just a call away from any issues that I might have. Really no complaints there. Just wish I had more option to purchase other modules.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
ill name my reseller, they are amann girrbach.. they wont even let me upgrade my version of exo to WIN7 without buying a new $3000 PC from them.. even after paying for updates, that are unusable in XP.. :deadhorse: I know.. ive said it many times before.. but.. talk about being held hostage.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
ill name my reseller, they are amann girrbach.. they wont even let me upgrade my version of exo to WIN7 without buying a new $3000 PC from them.. even after paying for updates, that are unusable in XP.. :deadhorse: I know.. ive said it many times before.. but.. talk about being held hostage.

Why that i can tell you !! any chance with cap it take s half an hour via remote !!!! no special things graphic card and drivers must be compatitive 1.5 and the moon is yours

And Jean Michel if you are married is your wife on a chain or free to do what he wants. Even every closed phone contract runs only two years and thats what you know before we are no slaves and maybe 3 shape is their on a better road.

Join the army ( EXOUSER ; 3SCHAPE USER) for your human business rights !!!!!!!!!!!!!

L

ladent17

Reaction score
hello this subject has the community being a new user Exocad, interests me so a lot, and my big fear is also!!!! If I get angry with my retailer it wants he to say that my Exocad system will be not evolutionary? Why would not have we not the right to change supplier? We buy well a license? Thus we are well the owners?
Thus I supports the right has the freedom to choose his supplier of putting has in the daytime and license and unite we so that it is recognized

DentalMachineMan

DentalMachineMan

Reaction score
OT: I am an exocad user and I ask someone for the scheduled version of exocad . My version is 5164. How is old ?

Jean-Michel BERTIN

Jean-Michel BERTIN

Reaction score
5164 = 20 february 2014

After you have :

5541 = 6 march 2015 it's the last

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Ciao

Last edited:
C

charles007

Reaction score
I bought my scanner/computer from DT. Technologies here in the US and started having problems once I received Exocad update 5057 in Dec 2013. Ever since then I had loose fits and inconsistent fits that they couldn't fix for a year. Even had the X/Y changed from .02 to .01 on all crowns and cement at .02... start of cement gap at 1.5 or higher... Fits were all over the place and never tight ! I finally asked to totally delete everything off my computer and Exocad and do a new install from scratch. haha, They reinstalled Exocad again there way and I had 2 programs. There faster way fixed nothing. I decided to change my Exocad support to Chris Brown and at the same time my computer died, mother board and no parts to be found in US/Alienware computer... Bought new custom computer and send email to Exocad USA to change my Exocad support to Chris on a Friday afternoon, and Chris did the install on the following Monday ! no delays at all. Guess what, my fits are sweet and finally back to normal, and I have the latest update with improvements.
No problem to change support other than writing check to get the newest update and paying for 11.5 months when I didn't update Exocad...
Either pay yearly for new Exocad updates, or pay later for the missed updates.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Preview

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
We expect overall response for all countries where there are Exocad transfer problems !
As soon as we began this topic, we invited Exocad company to participate and we know that they are watching regularly this topic ....
We hope a participation,
We are calm and determined, we have time ....

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Why that i can tell you !! any chance with cap it take s half an hour via remote !!!! no special things graphic card and drivers must be compatitive 1.5 and the moon is yours

Any chance the CAP guys can confirm this?? I will have to give them a call if this is true. I was told they need to put a disk image on the computer. Im hoping things change with this move to CAP...

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Any chance the CAP guys can confirm this?? I will have to give them a call if this is true. I was told they need to put a disk image on the computer. Im hoping things change with this move to CAP...

Whats the problem if they need a image done in 20 minutes half hour copied my plates 3 times back up 500 gb 250 gb ssd and 250 gb if one plate is dead put in the other run in 2 minutes ok its stata 2 maybe you have ide via adapter but no problem

oh forgot programm 30 and adapter maybe 20 Dollar

Last edited:
Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Cadfan, I have the new updates downloaded but they will not install in WIN7. Unless there is a file on the PC that allows it.