Ep3010 and Ep5010?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I've been working with them for awhile. Feels like my issues are unique. Burnout oven has been calibrated monthly to bimonthly.
Can't get that stupid emoticon smiley thing to stop! Burnout oven burn out oven

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Guess my issues were unique too when I tried a 300e two years . Shades coming out light in chroma, then getting some neg bubble depressions on occl. Seems it was everything but the oven; my burnout, my mixer, my investment . Hmmmm2 Tried several.
Thirty days and I pulled the plug. My seventeen year old AutoPress was more better. Switched to ep3000.
Yeah I wish it had worked as pitched, but still believe "overheating"the pellet so it flows fast as water burns the chroma away.
Also saw no real drop in reaction layer. In fact I see less now using my Super rings and never needing a 200gm ring again.
Oh well.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
the integrated MP3 player is sure to make the glass press smoother with less reaction layer
Only with the right music. You want something that will resonate the same as your porcelain.

invent dental

invent dental

Reaction score
Guess my issues were unique too when I tried a 300e two years . Shades coming out light in chroma, then getting some neg bubble depressions on occl. Seems it was everything but the oven; my burnout, my mixer, my investment . Hmmmm2 Tried several.
Thirty days and I pulled the plug. My seventeen year old AutoPress was more better. Switched to ep3000.
Yeah I wish it had worked as pitched, but still believe "overheating"the pellet so it flows fast as water burns the chroma away.
Also saw no real drop in reaction layer. In fact I see less now using my Super rings and never needing a 200gm ring again.
Oh well.

We are glad The 100g Super Rings are working for you

M

Markyboy

Reaction score
For all the Canadians. Zubler now ships furnaces to Canada. Great price when compared to the Ivoclar press furnaces.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B

BrianCha

Reaction score
I also love the Zubler products. I have had many Ivoclar furnaces over the years. None compare with Zubler. We have 2 Zubler presses a Dekema and a few Ivoclar units. Jason is correct, the Zubler presses much faster and e.max comes out reaction layer free.
I ordered a new Zubler porcelain furnace last week. I'm going to start to replace our old porcelain furnaces with all new Zublers. Can't wait to get it in and run some production through it. We do have one, it's about 7 years old. Works great! Never put a dime into it. Great products, probably the most well though put press system ever developed. I did a "What's Cohen On" video with Kurt Zubler about the science of pressing. It's on Utube, you can watch it here. A little long but rally I depth pressing info.

I saw the Zubler press material at the last IDS about 15 months ago. Looks really nice.

Just to balance it out, my zubler is still having issues with real bad orange peel texture. Putting in another call this week. I bought the zube because of posts like the above. Really hoping it gets fixed or my $ back cause I want those awesome results

hello, do you mind sending you some pictures and get some advise from you?

bradley ide

bradley ide

Reaction score
also deciding on the new ep3010 or the 300e variopress. the oven will be used for all my porcelain and pressing for the time being. so needs to be reliable. the no reaction layer sounds like a dream come true with the variopress , but I have never seen one so im sceptical. I have only used ivoclar ovens
Australia - so I need 220v also if anyone has one for sale :)

R

Ron.Ferland

Reaction score
I'm buying the 3010 when available. I like the system approach and Ivoclar has done a ton of R&D to make sure their stuff works well together. Emax was never tested to be heated to 1050C as the Zuber furnace heats. This may be why the shade comes out a little light. By the way, when my ep5000 when down last year, I had a loaner the next day.....

R

Ron.Ferland

Reaction score
also deciding on the new ep3010 or the 300e variopress. the oven will be used for all my porcelain and pressing for the time being. so needs to be reliable. the no reaction layer sounds like a dream come true with the variopress , but I have never seen one so im sceptical. I have only used ivoclar ovens
Australia - so I need 220v also if anyone has one for sale :)
I would suggest the Ivoclar furnace if you are pressing emax. This way when you do have a problem, you have one person to call. otherwise, the furnace guy is telling you it's the material and material guy is telling you it's the furnace.

R

Ron.Ferland

Reaction score
The joke is buying Ivoclar ovens when you can buy a better oven for less.
fyi I bought both ep 500 and p500. and both ovens are great, but Zubler is superior. You do know Zubler has a new ingot coming out soon..
I'm taking bets Zubler ingots are priced cheaper than Emax...
I heard about this new ingot. Im sure they are less than emax, with less studies and successful time in mouth. How much less could it possibly be for you to even consider it? I figure my material cost is $7 per unit with emax, so No way I'm going with a me - too product. Good luck though if you go with it....

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
My shades are not lighter coming out of my Zubler?

If you never make a decision then your possibilities are endless.

M

Markyboy

Reaction score
bu9u2azu.jpg

Got a new toy today! I will see tomorrow how it presses right out of the box. It has a nice color touch screen almost exact same size as my iphone 5. Easy to use menu.
a7e6y3ab.jpg

bradley ide

bradley ide

Reaction score
bu9u2azu.jpg

Got a new toy today! I will see tomorrow how it presses right out of the box. It has a nice color touch screen almost exact same size as my iphone 5. Easy to use menu.
a7e6y3ab.jpg

How is it?????? Interested in the results?

M

martintay

Reaction score
I`ve never tried Zubler But I`m sure its good ! Been using the 3010 for a week or two and cannot fault it. Different ring sizes and ingot combinations - all pressings have been perfect !!

M

Markyboy

Reaction score
I have had mine for a week as well and it has been great. It presses perfectly and I still need to calibrate.
I connected the unit with my computer and I can enter and modify programs from the computer making it really easy to enter programs. It is very easy as well on the unit. Touch screen is very easy to use and you can select programs by just pressing what number you want. No need to scroll through them all.

Sales rep said that they are finally coming out with the multi shade ingot. I said "I have heard that one before" but she assures that they changed the way they are sprued again and it will be released by the end of the year.

M

martintay

Reaction score
I was told last week that the multi- shaded ingots have been scrapped !

M

Markyboy

Reaction score
I was told last week that the multi- shaded ingots have been scrapped !

Wow that's funny. Who knows... I roll my eyes when the sales rep's promise me anything. Most of the time they are full of it.