Reaction score
Sydceramist

Sydceramist

Reaction score
More lights=Better Furnace!

Orto

Orto

Reaction score
Jaja last two comments made my night. LOL.

Enviado desde mi XT1058 mediante Tapatalk

M

Markyboy

Reaction score
I was more interested in the new heating muffle.

"The new QTK2 heating muffle in combination with the SiC bottom reflector ensures homogeneous heat distribution in the firing chamber. As a result, the investment ring is preheated more evenly and reliably. Furthermore, these features enable the user to press difficult-to-press objects, e.g. with very thin marginal areas, and to achieve even higher quality results."

But if you want to tell jokes go right ahead. Just make them good ones please. Its boring sifting through a bunch of bad jokes in order to get any info. :p

Orto you need to get out more

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
the 3010 is a good upgrade just for the pure fact that you don't have to deal with that stone age keypad and remember program numbers.
The 5010 sounds like a lot of cheap marketing to me.
If I get rid of my pro 100 and buy another it will be a 3010

M

Markyboy

Reaction score
It all sounds good I just wonder if it actually makes a difference when pressing/firing?
More even heat sounds good but I am a bit skeptical about the 5010's Thermal imaging technology.
Is it really needed? Not sure if it is worth the extra money.
Looks like they are all sold out here in Canada so I will have to wait for them to stock the new units.
Hopefully they didn't increase the pricing.

C

charles007

Reaction score
The joke is buying Ivoclar ovens when you can buy a better oven for less.
fyi I bought both ep 500 and p500. and both ovens are great, but Zubler is superior. You do know Zubler has a new ingot coming out soon..
I'm taking bets Zubler ingots are priced cheaper than Emax...

M

Markyboy

Reaction score
Last time I checked (about 1 year ago) Zubler did not ship their products to Canada.
Maybe that has changed...Looking into it.

Even if zubler had a better ingot my Dr's will always ask for Emax.
Not worth rocking the boat with them.
It can't get much cheaper IMO. Emax has the best profit margin that is only
one of the reasons I love doing them.

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Why is zubler superior? I've seen a number of complaints about zubler ovens on this site. My pro press could never press reliably, it may have been cheaper but the peace of mind I got with the ep5000 is worth a lot of money to me.

Orto

Orto

Reaction score
Okay guys let's be clear I'm very confused I'm deciding between Zubler vario PRESS.e, or Ivoclar ep3010 when it comes but be honest what is the real benefit of having the hole thing of chimes stuffs for the press process.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I pressed four 100gr rings in 56 minutes with my Zubler press this past Friday. That time includes placing the pellets and plunger into the ring and placing it in the furnace.lol. Just wanted to be clear.

That's one pretty good reason to go with a Zubler oven. 32 rings in an 8 hour work day...

If you never make a decision then your possibilities are endless.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Jason, if your still pressing with your ep5000, are or did you have any less bad presses as compared to your Zubler oven ?
I never had to re-press with my ep5000 in 5 years but I spend hundreds of wasted hours dealing with reaction layers. :arghh: So wish I had ordered the Zubler Banghead

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
I also love the Zubler products. I have had many Ivoclar furnaces over the years. None compare with Zubler. We have 2 Zubler presses a Dekema and a few Ivoclar units. Jason is correct, the Zubler presses much faster and e.max comes out reaction layer free.
I ordered a new Zubler porcelain furnace last week. I'm going to start to replace our old porcelain furnaces with all new Zublers. Can't wait to get it in and run some production through it. We do have one, it's about 7 years old. Works great! Never put a dime into it. Great products, probably the most well though put press system ever developed. I did a "What's Cohen On" video with Kurt Zubler about the science of pressing. It's on Utube, you can watch it here. A little long but rally I depth pressing info.

I saw the Zubler press material at the last IDS about 15 months ago. Looks really nice.

Orto

Orto

Reaction score
Thank you BobCDT, very interesting video. And I have made a decision I will get the Zubler Vario PRESS 300.e. I will let you know when I get it at my office.

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Congratulations! You will not be disappointed.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
Just to balance it out, my zubler is still having issues with real bad orange peel texture. Putting in another call this week. I bought the zube because of posts like the above. Really hoping it gets fixed or my $ back cause I want those awesome results

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
They are also here for any help you may need. Top

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Riley,
Definitely get in touch with Zubler US. I know they will want to straighten it out. We have never had a problem with any Zubler product we have. We did buy a Mihm Vogt sintering furnace from Zubler US and recently had a problem, with their help it's now working great!
Orange pipeline is generally too much heat. I would suggest Turing down the temp a couple of degrees at a time until you get the results you are looking for. But it's probably best you speak with them.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Don't forget to calibrate your burnout oven..
Over the years I've seen burnout ovens off as much as 50 F. I bet newer ovens are more accurate