B&D Exocad support to Core 3D

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Here is a email I received from core 3D
I updated my Exocad dongle less than three weeks before B&D quit supporting Exocad. Now I have to spend more money to core 3D.
Nice

My name is Dan Chapman and I am your sales representative from Core 3D Centres USA. We are a company that provides digital integration solutions to dental labs. Core 3D Centres has agreed to help B&D Dental by taking over scan and design support for all of their Origin Intelligence users.
We are happy to help with your Origin Intelligence scanner and ExoCAD design support needs! In an effort to provide the best support and service to you we are required to make a few changes.
B&D Dental originally set you up with European dongles from ExoCAD. These dongles are connected to European servers and the U.S. ExoCAD support team has little control over these dongles if they need to add software modules or try to fix anything. Unfortunately, Core 3D is supported by the US ExoCAD team and therefore we can only provide support to those customers on US dongles. If you would like to receive support from Core 3D you will need to purchase a US dongle. Here are some benefits included in making the change.
· The most recent ExoCAD upgrades and one year of upgrades going forward.
· New physical U.S. dongle
· Quicker more efficient support
· Easier and quicker to add software modules when needed
· Support from Core3dcentres USA
· $50 Core3dcentres credit redeemable for any of our milling services

In general when you purchase a new ExoCAD software package or update the one you have, you receive one year of free updates. After this year you have the option to purchase another year or not. For those that are still within the year of free updates (current on updates). A new U.S. dongle will cost $550.

For those end users that are past the one year and have not purchased further updates, the price is $1200 for the new U.S. dongle and all benefits listed above.

Please understand that this is a one-time opportunity that ExoCAD has given you to upgrade your software and dongle at an unheard of price!! Normally you would have to pay for each year of upgrades that you have skipped and pay a much higher cost for the updates! ExoCAD has informed us that for this specific change from B&D support to Core3dcentres support they have created a one-time opportunity where we can offer you an AMAZING deal to upgrade each dongle including all add on modules for the prices listed above. After this one time opportunity passes you will be required to pay a higher price for the upgrade for the software and an additional amount for add-on software modules.

If you do not want to purchase the new dongle and have us support your Origin Intelligence system, you may fill out the reseller transfer form to choose a different ExoCAD reseller to support you. To take advantage of this offer we require you to contact us by Friday the 16th of October to let us know what you would like to do.

I have attached a purchase order for the new dongle and upgraded software and a new account form. To proceed with the order please print, sign and date the P.O. and digitally fill out the New account form then email the documents back to me. A scanned copy or a clear digital picture of it he P.O. will work just fine. Once I receive the signed P.O, new account form and the funds I will process the order.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly.

Kind Regards,

Dan Chapman
Eastern Account Manager
847-707-7531 Cell
P.S. - Did you know email is not compliant for sharing confidential patient information? Protect yourself, clients and patients by contacting me and I will invite you to our Secure-Mail[emoji769] service, a safe, convenient and COMPLIANT method to share records.

cid:45A83C4E-21C4-4714-813F-9201685E6DD1

5955-2 West Wigwam | Las Vegas, NV, 89139 |
Tel. 702-750-9204 | [email protected]
www.Core3dcentres.com/USA/

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the person or organization named above, and any other use or disclosure is strictly forbidden. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute copy or alter this email. If this message has been sent to anyone else other than the above-mentioned party please notify us by returning this email and any files attached to it to the Sender and then delete or dispose of this email and any attachments in a confidential manner. Though we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or its attachments.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Core 3D Centres has agreed to help B&D Dental by taking over scan and design support for all of their Origin Intelligence users.

How about really helping the end user's rather than a company that's probably about to tank?

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Check your agreement with B & D. If it states a year of updates and support, they, or whoever they transfer it to need to support you for the length of the agreement. If they (B&D) say they can't do it, ask for a refund. If they refuse consider contacting the c.c. you used to pay and tell them you refuse the payment. I've done it with non-business "failure to deliver" situation and the c.c. company handled it for me by refusing to distribute funds to the seller.

G

goku_zirconia

Reaction score
By the way don't let them know you showed this email to us. At the very bottom it states

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the person or organization named above, and any other use or disclosure is strictly forbidden.

Anther corrupt company. Why did they even give you a dongle for Europe in the first place? And then how is that your fault? Why should you have to pay more for a mistake they did? Then they try to sugar coat it by saying that it comes with this and that and so and so...

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Look at the bright side...here's your chance to add a second seat for cheap...;)

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Here is a email I received from core 3D
I updated my Exocad dongle less than three weeks before B&D quit supporting Exocad. Now I have to spend more money to core 3D.
Nice

My name is Dan Chapman and I am your sales representative from Core 3D Centres USA. We are a company that provides digital integration solutions to dental labs. Core 3D Centres has agreed to help B&D Dental by taking over scan and design support for all of their Origin Intelligence users.
We are happy to help with your Origin Intelligence scanner and ExoCAD design support needs! In an effort to provide the best support and service to you we are required to make a few changes.
B&D Dental originally set you up with European dongles from ExoCAD. These dongles are connected to European servers and the U.S. ExoCAD support team has little control over these dongles if they need to add software modules or try to fix anything. Unfortunately, Core 3D is supported by the US ExoCAD team and therefore we can only provide support to those customers on US dongles. If you would like to receive support from Core 3D you will need to purchase a US dongle. Here are some benefits included in making the change.
· The most recent ExoCAD upgrades and one year of upgrades going forward.
· New physical U.S. dongle
· Quicker more efficient support
· Easier and quicker to add software modules when needed
· Support from Core3dcentres USA
· $50 Core3dcentres credit redeemable for any of our milling services

In general when you purchase a new ExoCAD software package or update the one you have, you receive one year of free updates. After this year you have the option to purchase another year or not. For those that are still within the year of free updates (current on updates). A new U.S. dongle will cost $550.

For those end users that are past the one year and have not purchased further updates, the price is $1200 for the new U.S. dongle and all benefits listed above.

Please understand that this is a one-time opportunity that ExoCAD has given you to upgrade your software and dongle at an unheard of price!! Normally you would have to pay for each year of upgrades that you have skipped and pay a much higher cost for the updates! ExoCAD has informed us that for this specific change from B&D support to Core3dcentres support they have created a one-time opportunity where we can offer you an AMAZING deal to upgrade each dongle including all add on modules for the prices listed above. After this one time opportunity passes you will be required to pay a higher price for the upgrade for the software and an additional amount for add-on software modules.

If you do not want to purchase the new dongle and have us support your Origin Intelligence system, you may fill out the reseller transfer form to choose a different ExoCAD reseller to support you. To take advantage of this offer we require you to contact us by Friday the 16th of October to let us know what you would like to do.

I have attached a purchase order for the new dongle and upgraded software and a new account form. To proceed with the order please print, sign and date the P.O. and digitally fill out the New account form then email the documents back to me. A scanned copy or a clear digital picture of it he P.O. will work just fine. Once I receive the signed P.O, new account form and the funds I will process the order.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me directly.

Kind Regards,

Dan Chapman
Eastern Account Manager
847-707-7531 Cell
P.S. - Did you know email is not compliant for sharing confidential patient information? Protect yourself, clients and patients by contacting me and I will invite you to our Secure-Mail[emoji769] service, a safe, convenient and COMPLIANT method to share records.

cid:45A83C4E-21C4-4714-813F-9201685E6DD1

5955-2 West Wigwam | Las Vegas, NV, 89139 |
Tel. 702-750-9204 | [email protected]
www.Core3dcentres.com/USA/

This email message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the person or organization named above, and any other use or disclosure is strictly forbidden. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute copy or alter this email. If this message has been sent to anyone else other than the above-mentioned party please notify us by returning this email and any files attached to it to the Sender and then delete or dispose of this email and any attachments in a confidential manner. Though we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or its attachments.

I'm sitting in here with the very same situation, so will repost your letter somewhere else trying to look for answers. I hope you don't mind.
I'm left here with a doubt, does he implies that you return your physical dongle? if not, will it work after you get the new USA dongle from Core3D?

French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
If you change the euro dongle for the US dongle , it's free , I did that 3 months ago !
if you pay it's stupid and the guy from Core 3D is a crook !
if you give him your hand tomorrow he will take your arm , be careful , it's a scam !

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
If you change the euro dongle for the US dongle , it's free , I did that 3 months ago !
if you pay it's stupid and the guy from Core 3D is a crook !
if you give him your hand tomorrow he will take your arm , be careful , it's a scam !

wow... that's on the level of an outright scam. It affects me too, so I'm going to have to look into this.

H

hehlstorm

Reaction score
Hello Intelligence Scanner owners,
We apologize that we had to change the support with Jim's departure. It was not our intention to force you into spending more. We simply wanted to provide a way for you to get the support you needed. Please give us a call so that we can work with your specific situation. We want to do the right thing for you.

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Problem solved. Moved support to Prime Dental (dominion milling center)

biodentg

biodentg

Reaction score
Problem solved. Moved support to Prime Dental (dominion milling center)

Hi pjd, can you please further explain the steps required to move on with this situation? I would like to follow your path to solve this issue. Thank you

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
Look at the bright side...here's your chance to add a second seat for cheap...;)

actually, it's not... the price for switching the dongle.. not for a new one.

Top Bottom