Dynamic Titanium Bases

Edward123

Edward123

Reaction score
I've heard some chatter about a company in Europe, Dynamic Abutment Solutions, that seems to offer some interesting items. They have an analog (cast-to) and CAD version of abutments designed to use for re-angling access holes for screw retained crowns and bridges. Interesting stuff and a large selection of interfaces... including the illusive Astra EV implant.
My interest is in their Dynamic Titanium Bases but can't find any USA contact info for them.
The link I started with is: http://www.dynamicabutment.com/
Is anyone familiar with this company and know how to order from them in the US?
Thanks.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think you will see more companies offering a similar product to the Nobel ASC such as these guys.
The cad version is what I would be interested in however the cast to would be a good back up solution.

It's really all about the screw and driver. I like the concept of a ti base to house the screw rather than the Nobel approach of screw to zirconia with an insert clip like the Procera .

Thanks for the link Edward.

E

edwarddental

Reaction score
parts not FDA approved , this why you don't see any US contact info. If you like to order parts ,you need to order from Spain

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I believe Preat now carries them

S

SSDS

Reaction score
I have been using the dynamic abutments and screws here for the last 2 years, they are great but it is really the screw that does most of the angle connection for the titanium bases. One big problem though is when you use as CAD CAM, the CAD works really well but the CAM is not working, I understand this is a world wide problem.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have been using the dynamic abutments and screws here for the last 2 years, they are great but it is really the screw that does most of the angle connection for the titanium bases. One big problem though is when you use as CAD CAM, the CAD works really well but the CAM is not working, I understand this is a world wide problem.

Do you mean that milling the channel is the problem?
I can see that.
When you have a ti insert, you need the angle to start at the height of the ti channel. That can prove tricky because of the length of the screw.

My work around is to create an arced channel so that the screw can rotate perpendicular to the ti channel.

S

SSDS

Reaction score
Do you mean that milling the channel is the problem?
I can see that.
When you have a ti insert, you need the angle to start at the height of the ti channel. That can prove tricky because of the length of the screw.

My work around is to create an arced channel so that the screw can rotate perpendicular to the ti channel.
No In actual fact, milling the channel is easy, the milling machines seem to have a problem recreating the Ti

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I'm saying the length of the screw creates the challenge with a ti base.
I see a notch in these designs that appears to help because it lowers the access point.

The Nobel ASC has no ti base,only the ti insert that clips into the zir base like the old procera abutments.

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
The dynamic system is not bad. I have done 15 beta cases so far. Mix of bridges and singles. When this is fda I will be stocking parts. The driver is very close to the Atlantis angled screw channel design. I have been following this company for a couple of years. Talladium sold the analog version a few years back without success. I think they were just to slow to bring out compatable interfaces for popular systems that were being placed at the time. The other reason I think it failed in the US was the fact the analog base was a nickel chrome material and we wanted gold or titanium.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

G

GertM

Reaction score
I have used the dynamic abutments screws for a while but switch over to IPD angulated screw because of the bigger product range.
The use of them in zirconium structures with Ti bases isn't that difficult, but with fully milled structure is takes some know how.

G

GertM

Reaction score
Schermafbeelding_112615_102626_PM.jpg

Top Bottom