ti bases for multi abutment case

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
I have a doc who is starting to do full arch zr screw retained cases. Sounds great, only problem is they are all on four. So at the time of placing implants they are placing multi unit abutments. So now I can't use NT trading system. I have talked with a new company DESS-usa who are in the process of obtaining FDA certification, but I can't wait till October. Is there any other system that has multi abutment scan bodies and supplies ti bases for them? I was thinking that the ti incert from NT would work, but they don't line up perfect and the screw head is to big. I really don't want to have to prep ti temp abutments, and scan them and create my own screw access. I'm afraid I won't be able to get them parallel enough to scan, which will lead to open margins on the design, and without prepping them to almost nothing.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Talk to Bernard at Panthera Dental he might be able to help you out some how?

P

primus

Banned
Reaction score
DDG has them.

I have not those bases in stock, but I can get them very fast.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I have scan bodies from ELOS that allows me to scan to the MUA and mill straight to the interface I have done roundhouse cases where I used NT trading bases for the ant fixtures and milled straight to the MUAs with no cemented interface for the angle corrected distal fixtures.

Works great!

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Thank you John, I need to order some MUA Scan Bodies. Did they upload the library for you? Easy company to work with?

CRWNMKR

CRWNMKR

Reaction score
I have scan bodies from ELOS that allows me to scan to the MUA and mill straight to the interface I have done roundhouse cases where I used NT trading bases for the ant fixtures and milled straight to the MUAs with no cemented interface for the angle corrected distal fixtures.

Works great!
John, does ELOS have there own ti-bases to the MUA?

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
No Ti bases YET, there are two libraries the NON eng and the eng. They are made to actually mill the interface.

ELOS claims they are coming out with bases soon, but like everything else its about FDA clearance which is not easy or fast.

I would not spend the money I spent on this again given what I can do with NT trading I am not using to its full potential with out the proper mill

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
We have an all on 4 FZ case with MUA's going now. We used the noble temp cylinder and made a library of the part. When complete I can post some pick. We are only at the temp phase. We milled it from PMMA and will add the pink composite today.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0188_zpse0c0de2f.jpg

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0191_zps086e4701.jpg

ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0193_zps4114f5f5.jpg

This is right out of the mill. A Customer designed this on Medit/exocad.
I am assuming that only Porcelain will be added to the Ti.

Scott
ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0188_zpse0c0de2f.jpg ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0191_zps086e4701.jpg ai930.photobucket.com_albums_ad145_turbo2nr_DSC_0193_zps4114f5f5.jpg

Last edited:
droberts

droberts

Reaction score
We have an all on 4 FZ case with MUA's going now. We used the noble temp cylinder and made a library of the part. When complete I can post some pick. We are only at the temp phase. We milled it from PMMA and will add the pink composite today.

Bob,

Please show us this case. I am curious of implant placement of an " All-on Four on full arch ZR". In relation of the distal extensions, A-P spread, etc.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
So the stock part is cemented into the milled bar? Looks like a rather fine job, thanks for sharing.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Nicely done, thanks for sharing. Buongiorno

afelab2013

afelab2013

Reaction score
Finished Work:

Toronto bridge in "Sintron" (AmannGirrbach) of hardened connectors Mua (New Ancorwis) with their geometry, the teeth of the market before Creaperl (Creation) rear Phonares (Ivoclar Vivadent) more resistent to abrasion and pink aesthetics aimed resin acyl individualized Castom (Dreve).

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l4fi0z2pquljeho/zsJ7ao-oo0

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Very nice work,afelab, what acrylic did you use? What were the heigth if the stock abutments and the overall heigth of the prosthesis?

afelab2013

afelab2013

Reaction score
Thanks dmonwaxa for the compliments!!! The giuntori from 8mm gluing are high but there are also 4 mm and resin used is Castdon Denture Art of Dreve company (Germany)

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
afelab, thanks for the great info regarding your sources. Nice stuff. I was just curious as to the VDO/ Interarch room of the patient. What is the minimum measurement for a case like this?

Grazzi

Thanks dmonwaxa for the compliments!!! The giuntori from 8mm gluing are high but there are also 4 mm and resin used is Castdon Denture Art of Dreve company (Germany)

afelab2013

afelab2013

Reaction score
Total height of the prosthesis which 9mm 19mm white aesthetics (tooth) and 10 mm pink aesthetics

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Wow, thats was I was thinking, you needed a lot of room for that. Turned out very nice for you. I seldom get that much room, usuallly around 10-12mm.

Total height of the prosthesis which 9mm 19mm white aesthetics (tooth) and 10 mm pink aesthetics

afelab2013

afelab2013

Reaction score
On average the space goes from 13 to 20mm clear that a type of prosthesis so it should be handled from the beginning with the surgeon and then slightly lowering the crest ossea.il last month I went for the third time in Lisbon(Portugal)in the clinic by Dr. Malo Paulo and this is what he is usually with excellent results estetics and maintenance over time.