• Thread starter Dental Solutions
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dental Solutions

Dental Solutions

Reaction score
Hi all,

Integrated Dental Solutions, Inc. (IDS) provides just the parts you need for your custom abutment. Our focus is to find a partner to grow together in the custom implant world. We are not a dental laboratory. We are not here to compete your business. We are here truly to increase your productivity and profitability. We are your true partner by delivering the quality and most cost-effective titanium custom abutment and titanium base (metal link) for your hybrid abutment on the market. By partnering with us, your business will profit from saving in time, labor and manufacturing cost.

Here is why. For your hybrid custom abutment, we can provide following ti-base at $35 each. For quantity of 200 or more, we can provide it for $20 each. For your custom titanium abutment, we provide your abutment with TWO screws at $69 from a file. We also provide free 3 Shape titanium interface library files.

Available Implant manufacturer’s libraries, Scan Body, Metal Link (Ti- base) and Lab Analog list.
  1. Astra
  2. 3i Biomet
  3. Nobel Biocare
  4. Straumann
  5. Zimmer
  6. BioHorizon
  7. MIS
  8. Lifecore
  9. Hiossen (Osstem)
  10. Dentium
  11. Dentis
  12. Neobiotech
  13. DIO
  14. Megagen
  15. Keystone (Available soon)
I am open to hear what your thought is. Please feel free to contact me via message or email at [email protected] Look forward to hearing from yall!

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We sell the DDG library, which includes the ability to manufacture all those in bars and screw-retained bridges with non-engaging, and One piece Ti abutments as well for DentalWings, 3Shape, and of course exocad.

??

Also will have the Ti base very very soon. FDA is slow with paper work. Was suppose to done by end of Feb., but...

Your stuff is FDA approved?

We scan Ti bases as regular copings in exocad. This gives us the ability to modify the bases.
Often, we need to cut an angle for anteriors, or reduce the height for posteriors.

We never use scan-markers for simple Glue-to Hybrid abutments. Those are my thoughts...?

Lee Van Cleef

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
donate to the site to advertise, maybe?

Dental Solutions

Dental Solutions

Reaction score
Hi ***,

Thanks for your reply. I am not sure what DDG library is that you are selling I want you to know what we do is what I just stated above. We don't do any bars or screw retained bridges. We just don't do what normal dental lab or milling center does. We only specialies in ti base and custom ti abutment including components associated to that.

I am sorry for other CAD designers that we do not provide solutions. Our engineers decided to stick with 3 shape and that is only one that we provide implant libraries. With us, our clients will not need to scan because we have the database for listed implant manufacturers. It is in the file we have. We do not scan. Our associates are from various implant manufactuers including our engineers. We have the source and the libraries that you need.

Just like yours, FDA is in process and pending.

We don't make the hybrids. You guys do. Like I said, we are not here to compete your business. We are here to supply the compoents at most competitive rate for your profits.

Please feel free to contact me. If anyone likes to see the sample, contact me directly at [email protected]

Thank you!

Dental Solutions

Dental Solutions

Reaction score
donate to the site to advertise, maybe?

Definitely. I am new to the site and I will. I hope you are the moderator or host. I appreciate your advice. Thank you.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
picture of your interface would be nice

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
do you have a website?

Dental Solutions

Dental Solutions

Reaction score
In process. After reviewing and researching, dess-usa website seems what we do but we can offer more broader companies and parts. I will update as soon as we get it set up. Thank you for your interest.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
target3d is what DDG is now called.

Complete CAD solution for Implants for the three major CAD systems.

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Hi ***,

Thanks for your reply. I am not sure what DDG library is that you are selling I want you to know what we do is what I just stated above. We don't do any bars or screw retained bridges. We just don't do what normal dental lab or milling center does. We only specialies in ti base and custom ti abutment including components associated to that.

I am sorry for other CAD designers that we do not provide solutions. Our engineers decided to stick with 3 shape and that is only one that we provide implant libraries. With us, our clients will not need to scan because we have the database for listed implant manufacturers. It is in the file we have. We do not scan. Our associates are from various implant manufactuers including our engineers. We have the source and the libraries that you need.

Just like yours, FDA is in process and pending.

We don't make the hybrids. You guys do. Like I said, we are not here to compete your business. We are here to supply the compoents at most competitive rate for your profits.

Please feel free to contact me. If anyone likes to see the sample, contact me directly at [email protected]

Thank you!
Only 3shape?
Your dead to me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom