Ditron scan body ??

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Received a scan today for a zimmer 3.5 and doc used a ditron scan body.. never heard of this one… Argen says they can’t accept Ditron - know anyone that does ?

Really wish there were standardized scan bodies - every time this doc sends a scan it’s a different scan body manufacturer.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Received a scan today for a zimmer 3.5 and doc used a ditron scan body.. never heard of this one… Argen says they can’t accept Ditron - know anyone that does ?

Really wish there were standardized scan bodies - every time this doc sends a scan it’s a different scan body manufacturer.
I feel your pain! Went through the Ditron figuring out a year ago, or so...

Today, I use Creodent:

creodental.com
212-302 3860

Call them and they'll tell you what they need.

I used to use Imagine, but sometimes I had to wait over a week until I got the abutment back...

AaronW12321

AaronW12321

Reaction score
Are you using 3shape? If you send me the scan I can send you back a scan with implant coords embedded in it, so you can use that to setup your order as zimmer 3.5. It'll skip the scanbody alignment step

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score

I use imagine for these and fkn paltop. Usually forward case over to them and have them make digital implant model and abutment then send back to me and I'll make the crown.

A

adl

Reaction score
I feel your pain! Went through the Ditron figuring out a year ago, or so...

Today, I use Creodent:

creodental.com
212-302 3860

Call them and they'll tell you what they need.

I used to use Imagine, but sometimes I had to wait over a week until I got the abutment back...
Same here

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I use imagine for these and fkn paltop. Usually forward case over to them and have them make digital implant model and abutment then send back to me and I'll make the crown.
Another thing with Imaging, they have to design the abutment. You get screen shots of the abutment design, like you got with Atlantis in the olden days... Totally outdated!

D

David Frucht

Reaction score

Hello, I work at Imagine and we have the library for you to design your own Ditron abutment with 3Shape or exocad, You can shoot me an email and I will send them to you: [email protected]

D

David Frucht

Reaction score
Another thing with Imaging, they have to design the abutment. You get screen shots of the abutment design, like you got with Atlantis in the olden days... Totally outdated!
Hello, I work in the production center at Imagine. We definitely take pre-designed STL files. The library that was issued from Ditron at first didn't allow labs with 3Shape to design their own abutments, but they have fixed it so you can do your own design now. Let me know if you would like the new library and I will send it to you! [email protected]

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
Hello, I work in the production center at Imagine. We definitely take pre-designed STL files. The library that was issued from Ditron at first didn't allow labs with 3Shape to design their own abutments, but they have fixed it so you can do your own design now. Let me know if you would like the new library and I will send it to you! [email protected]
Hi David

Thank you for the follow up! Coincidentally, we actually spoke earlier today in reference to an other oddball, Paltop... Thanks again for your help there!