Hiossen 2022 Scan Body

E

EDental

Reaction score
We received a digital impression implant case. The office unfortunately does not know what type of scan body they used, but they informed us of the healing abutment they used:

HIO ET III NH Regular Fixture.

We are having trouble finding an implant library for this implant as it seems to be a "newer" version of the implant from Hiossen. We contacted Hiossen and they sent us a folder that contained the implant library for both the design and model creator but we are unable to align it as the shape and size seems completely different.

Anyone have any recommendations as to how we should and could proceed with the case?

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Just a "regular" Hiossen, if you post a screenshot we could probably figure it out

DentalLabHombre

DentalLabHombre

Reaction score
send them a scan body of a third party system that you use regularly and have them rescan if they can't get you the correct information. I you guess and have to remake, it could get costly.

T

TonyTheMachine

Reaction score
We received a digital impression implant case. The office unfortunately does not know what type of scan body they used, but they informed us of the healing abutment they used:

HIO ET III NH Regular Fixture.

We are having trouble finding an implant library for this implant as it seems to be a "newer" version of the implant from Hiossen. We contacted Hiossen and they sent us a folder that contained the implant library for both the design and model creator but we are unable to align it as the shape and size seems completely different.

Anyone have any recommendations as to how we should and could proceed with the case?

Can you get Hiossen to help you evaluate the scan to determine the implant size? I believe they have a service where they accept scans and design and print models. But either way the implant Companies can usually help with these kinds of tech issues. And the Dr should also have the box the scan body came in. I always ask for that information as these issues can become larger issues if not worked out accurately.

Top Bottom