"cold cast" e.max??? help!

jSon

jSon

Reaction score
rate should be 108
Final temp should only be 942 and press time 12 mins.....change those three things and you can name you first born after me because you'll be good to go by Wednesday :)
Stupid Question. I'm converting 108f to C and I get 42C. This that right?. If so ill get that temp a try

jSon

jSon

Reaction score
ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
image.jpg
I have given up on the propress 100. Read your other post do you recommend a zubler press over the ivoclar. I used the ep500,3000, and the 5000. Never seen a zubler just heard its hard to get tech support.

If you read my other post I spelled out why I have a ep3000. Maybe call your IVO rep, they were doing some finance specials at the end of the year.
Are you following the 10mm rule, your wax pattern should be 10mm from the inside of the ring. There are heat zones. IVO has a sprue guide for that. Now that I use the super ring(advertised here) I don't use my 200 anymore and the heat zone does not seem as much an issue. And it takes one package of investment, acting like a 200 GM ring. Have had no failures yet. Couple hundred uses too. See pic.

jSon

jSon

Reaction score
View attachment 15300

If you read my other post I spelled out why I have a ep3000. Maybe call your IVO rep, they were doing some finance specials at the end of the year.
Are you following the 10mm rule, your wax pattern should be 10mm from the inside of the ring. There are heat zones. IVO has a sprue guide for that. Now that I use the super ring(advertised here) I don't use my 200 anymore and the heat zone does not seem as much an issue. And it takes one package of investment, acting like a 200 GM ring. Have had no failures yet. Couple hundred uses too. See pic.
I have tried everything on the propress100. Gone thru 1 sleeve, reusing the ingots of course. Used parameters from the guys here, and from whipmix. Frustrated at tweaking things in. Oh we'll it is a decent porcelain oven. Thanks

Top Bottom