Needing help with "pre-dry temp" and "pre-dry time" stage 1 and stage 2 on a p310

Z

Zona

Reaction score
As title says I need help actualy a guide with "pre-dry temp" and "pre-dry time" stage 1 and stage 2 on a p310 ..
To elaborate first : I'm using VITA VMK MASTER porculain previously I used to bake it in P95 furnace (on P95 there isn't separate function for pre-drying it's just S(closing time in mine case 6 min) so I was pre-drying with closed furnace head at 500c for 5 minutes then was starting program manuely... Two days ago I got p310 and I'm thinking how to setup the pre drying time and temperature in both stages...
So I hope someone who is using this function to share his settings for Standby temp (B) closing time (S) in combination with pre-dry function( it can be for another porculain )...couldn't find any charts or screenshot online so here on this forum is kinda my last hope to clear my " doubts"

Ty in advance

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Ivoclar has preset programs you should be able to use adjust your rate of climb and high temp and hold time.

I sure hope you've figured it out in the last 10 months.