Help! e.max & Zubler Vario Press 100

Z

zahni

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm using a Zubler Vario Press 100 for pressing e.max.
The 100g mould works just fine, but the 200g always fails.
I'm following the instructions I got from Zubler and of the invesment, but even longer preheating in the pressing furnace and a pressing temperature at 960 Celsius does not work. The objects are not filled completely no difference between bridges or single crowns.
My impression is, that the mould is just to cold.
Does anybody had the same problem and can help my out?
Thanks a lot

Philipp

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Post your question down in "Kurt's Roadhouse", that's the Zubler forum and maybe Chris the Zoople will show up and answer your question.

R

Ryan

Reaction score
Call Chris Wilson @Zubler USA (972) 600-9187

Also make sure the oven has gone through the warm up cycle and you are using the program for the 200 gram ring.

B

buorme

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm using a Zubler Vario Press 100 for pressing e.max.
The 100g mould works just fine, but the 200g always fails.
I'm following the instructions I got from Zubler and of the invesment, but even longer preheating in the pressing furnace and a pressing temperature at 960 Celsius does not work. The objects are not filled completely no difference between bridges or single crowns.
My impression is, that the mould is just to cold.
Does anybody had the same problem and can help my out?
Thanks a lot

Philipp

Hi!
I would like to know your opinion about Zubler Vario Press 100, since I have the chance to buy one at a great price (low budget).
I use e.max too.
recommendations? pros and cons ...
It comes pre programmed for press or have to be manually programmed?
I really appreciate your help.

Manuel.

Z

zahni

Reaction score
Hello Manuel,

you can use IPS e.max. A collegue bought one a half year ago, also used and is very happy with it.
You have to check the inside, heating element and perhaps you can do a sample pressing befor you buy. As I know parts are still abailable for it if you need.

Zubler provides a pressing chart to programm it. Just ask them and they will send you via email. So you have to programm it manually. But you have to teawk the parameter, regarding to your needs. For example I have set my pressing time down to 3 min. Now I have almost no reaction layer.

Actually if your budged is limited go for it. No cons realy.

Top Bottom