Chair side tooth shade acrylic

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I have heard of jet, and snap. Is there anything better, stronger, more esthetic, ect. for my dentist to use chair side on acrylic temps.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Good material, told my Dr. he is looking for acrylic, not bis-acrylic

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
budgenator

budgenator

Reaction score
This is one of the best cold cure tooth shaded resin I have ever used. In my opinion its an outdated material by today's standard. If I was a dentist I would use any cartridge based system if I wasn't milling in house.

http://www.ivoclarvivadent.us/en-us/products/temporary-materials/telio-product-system/telio-lab
Does that have the usual slime layer? Life is challenging enough without grinding scruff sticking to the slime layer while you're trying to trim temporary margins. I've never seen anything with margins more readable than good old Lang's jet acrylic and secondary decay at the poorly trimmed temp margins just plain sucks for the DDS trying to deliver the definitive and can't figure out why the margins are open. Sucks for the fixed lab who gets stuck with the remakes too.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Does that have the usual slime layer? Life is challenging enough without grinding scruff sticking to the slime layer while you're trying to trim temporary margins. I've never seen anything with margins more readable than good old Lang's jet acrylic and secondary decay at the poorly trimmed temp margins just plain sucks for the DDS trying to deliver the definitive and can't figure out why the margins are open. Sucks for the fixed lab who gets stuck with the remakes too.

I have never used this material in the mouth, I have made a ton of temps on the bench with it. In a wet environment I have no idea but when I put in the pressure pot it comes out crisp.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
It says you clean the oxide layer with ethanol.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Well they dont make Telio C+B anymore... anything tooth shade lab acrylic. I am considering just going back to jet.

Top Bottom