Haus ML Pro zirconia?

GhostFake

GhostFake

Reaction score
Does anyone here use Haus brand zirconia, or know anything about it? We currently use Katana YML and have run about a dozen other zirconias through the ringer trying to find a brand that doesn't have am extreme demarcation line in the incisal. We have a few that turned out pretty well, but a tech that we brought on used to use Haus ML Pro and suggested we give it a shot. We like the way it looks, but are having a hard time finding anything out about it. We called and emailed the company and are waiting for them to get back to us, but the way its marketed sounds too good to be true, especially with how esthetic it is coming out of the sintering oven. Has anyone here had any experience with this zirconia, or have any information on where it is manufactured?

Attachments

• Haus.jpg
    Haus.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 16
tehnik

tehnik

Reaction score
Probably some rebranded chinese like Upcera etc.

M

mmbh

Reaction score
Its most likely aidite 3dpro rebrand. It has basically identical specs. In case you didn't know, a lot of the very popular zirconia brands in the US use zirconia from china or are rebrands of chinese brands which process about 90% of the worlds zirconia.

Last edited:
GhostFake

GhostFake

Reaction score
Its most likely aidite 3dpro rebrand. It has basically identical specs. In case you didn't know, a lot of the very popular zirconia brands in the US use zirconia from china or are rebrands of chinese brands which process about 90% of the worlds zirconia.
Yeah that is a thing I knew, it's just been difficult to find anything out on this particular brand. But that's the same case with Aidite too? Dang

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah that is a thing I knew, it's just been difficult to find anything out on this particular brand. But that's the same case with Aidite too? Dang
Since Nowak sells Aidite, maybe they could help, or send you more information from their end?

GhostFake

GhostFake

Reaction score
Since Nowak sells Aidite, maybe they could help, or send you more information from their end?
Yeah we got a test puck for Aidite from Nowak, I didn't ask enough questions about it since we were testing all sort of different brands. It looks nice, I didn't dig too deep into the specs

GhostFake

GhostFake

Reaction score
Specs are very… subjective. Don’t hang your hat on them
Yeah that was one of my concerns. We were asking for data to back up their claims and we've received nothing so far.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
depending on which one 1450 - 1600 c i use prettau dispersive 2 1300mpa margin to incisal edge no strength decreases as you go to the incisal its very good esthetically no lines as the blocks are made differently you can get dispersive three which is more trans in the incisal 3rd but also weaker it fires 1450c dispersive 2 is 1600c i can make dispersive 2 look great for anterior work so i just use the stronger one.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
depending on which one 1450 - 1600 c i use prettau dispersive 2 1300mpa margin to incisal edge no strength decreases as you go to the incisal its very good esthetically no lines as the blocks are made differently you can get dispersive three which is more trans in the incisal 3rd but also weaker it fires 1450c dispersive 2 is 1600c i can make dispersive 2 look great for anterior work so i just use the stronger one.