Calcitek Integral 4.0

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Are there multi unit type abutments and temporary copings available for this system?
I've looked at Titan site and Preat. Does Zimmer stillcarry anything like this for this implant?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Mark Jackson had an implant graveyard. Anyone know if any of those parts are available or a contact number for anyone who knows?

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
Zimmer still carries a very limited supply of Calcitek parts

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Zimmer still carries a very limited supply of Calcitek parts
Thank you for chiming in!
I called them yesterday and for 4.0 they have some castable UCLAs and UMA type with 2mm gingival height and that's it. I actually found
an old lapping tool looking through old parts yesterday. I've called around and found some pieces and parts, but after getting the CT scan
I think we are going to put a healing cap on it and put it to sleep. This is a full arch case and it was decided not to include this thing which made me happy.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Thank you for chiming in!
I called them yesterday and for 4.0 they have some castable UCLAs and UMA type with 2mm gingival height and that's it. I actually found
an old lapping tool looking through old parts yesterday. I've called around and found some pieces and parts, but after getting the CT scan
I think we are going to put a healing cap on it and put it to sleep. This is a full arch case and it was decided not to include this thing which made me happy.
lapping tool. Having strange memories of fear and loathing.