Bonner Industries

T

treehouse

Reaction score
Does anyone have contact info for Bonner Industries in Delray Beach, FL. I have tried googling them and get nothing. Thanks!

user name

user name

Reaction score
1-800-732-5271.

T

treehouse

Reaction score
Wow, that was FAST! Thanks user name!

stt672

stt672

Reaction score
They ripped me off royal. Sent off two containers of grindings, within 1/2 oz of each other. I got back $3,500 less from Bonner fyi. royal rip offs.

user name

user name

Reaction score
In the past Ive homogenized my scrap as best I could and sent to two different refiners to see how they do. Bonner and Maguire/Strickland were always the best. I wont say who I feel ripped me off. J____n.

stt672

stt672

Reaction score
In the past Ive homogenized my scrap as best I could and sent to two different refiners to see how they do. Bonner and Maguire/Strickland were always the best. I wont say who I feel ripped me off. J____n.

J-----N has taken me for ride also. A person can't blindly send in scrap, you have to have a clue of what you are sending in. My current refiner I have used for 11 years and am always stuned (happily) at my settlement. But after my nightmare with bonner I have learned the grass isn't always greener.

T

toothgirl

Reaction score
Stt,
Who do you like? Any experience with Atlantic?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Does anyone have contact info for Bonner Industries in Delray Beach, FL. I have tried googling them and get nothing. Thanks!

Aren't these the guys that set up in hotel lobbies for a weekend?
Local lab owner friend not too pleased with them. Never again.
Can you say used car salesman?

stt672

stt672

Reaction score
Aren't these the guys that set up in hotel lobbies for a weekend?
Local lab owner friend not too pleased with them. Never again.
Can you say used car salesman?

LIKE X 10!!!

user name

user name

Reaction score
I think you got that wrong. Theyve been in the same place since 1998. Theyre top shelf people.

T

treehouse

Reaction score
Guessing everyone at one time or another has had an issue with a metal refiner. I am a bit worried about a company that does not have a website in today's world. Feels like they are hiding. (Like me, with a name of treehouse...)

Have used Jensen, Garfield, Bonner, Scientic Metals and at times have felt a bit cheated. At first they seem good but it seems to go down hill as you use them.

So who else is everyone using?

M

mrcadcam

Reaction score
Been using Cora for 20+ years. Tried Argen a few times and return was not as much but metal grindings have gotten smaller through the years, so it is to be expected i guess.

A

AaronR

Reaction score
Hello,
just wanted to share some info regarding Argen Refining. Refining dental scrap is a process that requires trust. In serving the dental industry for over 50 years, we at Argen have built our reputation on honesty and integrity. We are the largest dental alloy producer in the world, and our superior metallurgical knowledge and state-of-the-art technology guarantees the best results. We employ the most dependable techniques to process your scrap and ensure the highest return to you. We have the most sophisticated machine on market with accurate measurements to give you the highest yield with full disclosure with no hidden fees. to view our refining video, click here: Argen :: Refining Video