Bars

Status
Not open for further replies.
KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
It does help in the CAM replace feature to start with file containing the geometry.....sometimes there is gap or data voids where the two mesh meet-up.....

If implant CAD file is complete, then we have freedom to choose where to cut and replace.

I do want to see the bottom interface! Absolutly! Even if we are going to replace it.

Scott, how does the Replace option work, I've never used it? It automatically lines up with the interface? The user

has to line it up?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
sure, or design over ti base, which is round with a notch , and laserweld the ti base as it fits in the notch.

never done a bar but ive drank a few drinks.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Scott, how does the Replace option work, I've never used it? It automatically lines up with the interface? The user

has to line it up?

Once it is set-up.....all is automatic. Click-Click-done.
No human thought or actions required except for Two clicks.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
DDG......now has a web-site called target3d.... http://target3d.com/
The company is still called the same name.....DDG..... http://www.ddg-scanlab.com/
We stock most all scan-markers for US market to avoid shipping/importing/waiting for oversea shipment.

If you are ordering over Twenty markers, then maybe have them imported yourself direct from Spain? I don't care. It probably would still be faster and cheaper to just order from us?

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
it is really funny and stupid to think that all milling centers in the world are using ddg library to mill bars.

we all know each of those company has its own private library and give it only to special customers
so it will be open only for chosen customers and of course if you mill your bars with them they will give u the library for free and kiss you too because of your lovely eyes.

however, your funny company do the same so there is nothing special about it and it does not has an open library, open library means its open for public not for a couple of customers only i hope you got the point.

a lazy smart cad designer does not need any library other than that comes with ti bases to make everything.

so good luck for u and for your funny company and enjoy milling bars.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have some of these scan bodies from medentika from switzerland that I dont use anymore, but their library is free for download, and they say you can do bars with it.. but im not sure if they really are FDA approved, the website doesnt say, but that 3shape .pdf listed above says they are...

From the website:
AbutmentDirectCat11-72.jpg

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I wanted to add that CAP would not email me their NT trading library .dme, they insisted on setting it up themselves.. So I went elsewhere.

Glidewell will not let you buy a single scan body without buying the whole set that you probably wont use..

Everyone is clutching their digital files with a virtual death-grip.. wtf

Last edited:
M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
I wanted to add that CAP would not email me their NT trading library .dme, they insisted on setting it up themselves.. So I went elsewhere.

Glidewell will not let you buy a single scan body without buying the whole set that you probably wont use..

Everyone is clutching their digital files with a virtual death-grip.. wtf

welcome to the party.

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
i don't know any American company that manufacture implant components and the digital library for it except the implant company themselves.

however, the easy solution for everybody, if you like to mill bars in house the company that sell you the milling machine will set it up for u, and if you like to outsource your bars, the milling center will set it up to u.

if u don't like to go either ways, and u like to have the library for fun, then you have to do some homework or to have some relations out there.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
ELos emailed me with quote of almost 3000 euro for the complete cad library for 3shape.

:(:rolleyes:o_OLol......

Thanks for the excellent option.
Any more bright ideas Einstein?

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
i don't know any American company that manufacture implant components and the digital library for it except the implant company themselves.

however, the easy solution for everybody, if you like to mill bars in house the company that sell you the milling machine will set it up for u, and if you like to outsource your bars, the milling center will set it up to u.

if u don't like to go either ways, and u like to have the library for fun, then you have to do some homework or to have some relations out there.

You do not know anything.
Thanks for sharing.

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
your funny company is 6th grade there is at least 4 companies between yours and the original company.

your company is not a manufacturer and not a software developer or even a library builder.
it is barely a poor distributor.

regarding my self, at least i can design my scan bodies the way i want the shape i want the material i want, then implant it the way i want, and mostly anything else in dental cad i want to do.

when your company start to do that please send your CV to me.

best wishes

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Nobody knows you here. Relax.

I make my own mills and make my own librarys. Was the first to work out cad geometry replace feature for my cam.

I will whoop your your fanny in cad cam in my sleep little boy.

You have no idea.

Have owned more than twenty rapid prototype machine and I run f1ve big German and two Haas that I built myself. They are one of a kind. Built by me and we draw all parts I designed in cad to import in cam for collision detection. Of course I can make a simple implant drawing but why bother if it is done and free for exo cad?

Sold tons of equipment and software all over the planet. Sold over fifty license of exocad and tons of scanners. Yes I make my own abutments and bars for years from a block of ti. I would bet anything I have way more equipment and experience then you.

Nothing you do or say will impress me.

Sorry but this is reality.

I am master at repairing 3d printers and also fix all my own CNC mills.

I have no interest in working with you at all.

Just stay away from me here please

Last edited:
DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Listen Mr kahir.....you must be posting in this thread for a reason .

Exactly what this reason is.....I have no idea.

Are you going to offer the original poster of question an answer to his problem?

I have posted the best solution. The only other solution so far was 3000 euros. Over 4x the cost of ddg library and not as complete.

This complete implant library is absolutely free for Exocad but costs to install I need 3ahape.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
cadstar seems to have nice scanbodies, they have a library specially for bars , but i think u can only outsource to them, i need to make sure of that, tomorrow i may have the right info, i am at home now.
however, i did not use their products but they have a coated titanium scan bodies ,,looks good to me.

Stop posting please.

Thank you.

Your thoughts are stupid and you have no real info.

M

Mohammad Khair

Reaction score
your suggested funny company ddg, does not even have an open catalog for public and as i said its lower than 6th grade company, its a copy and paste company only for library and does not make any component by it self not even a copy component.

so why shall i believe that you are better than it.

and as you believe the owner of ddg as per your claim that 3shape charge for the library then you have no experience of whatever kind about dental cad, or you may be lying or misleading others.

its not my first day in this job, and what you suggest and write here will directly reflect your experience and knowledge and its very clear it is very much lower than the advance lvl.

however, when your suggested funny company start to produce its own scan bodies let me know please, i would be extraordinary interested.

best wishes

Sydceramist

Sydceramist

Reaction score
Scott is really back this forum was not the same before!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom