3shape work order form for uni-lateral partial

B

BLUE

Reaction score
HELLO,
I AM TRYING TO DESIGN UNI-LATERAL PARTIAL(NESBIT) WITH 3SHAPE.
ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO FILL OUT THE WORK ORDER FORM?
I MEAN I DESIGNED THE PARTIAL FRAME COUPLE OF TIMES BUT NOT THE ONE WITH FRAME AND TOOTH TOGETHER.
THANKS.

Sarah Downs

Sarah Downs

Reaction score
I'll play with some ideas... it seems like you should just be able to add gingiva but 3Shape is complaining about it.

Last edited:
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
3shape doesnt let you design frame and gingiva and tooth together. never. and never will. they dont believe theres a good reason to design all 3 at once.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
3shape doesnt let you design frame and gingiva and tooth together. never. and never will. they dont believe theres a good reason to design all 3 at once.
Besides, it helps sell more modules if you can't do it all at once.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
kinda, but considering the "partials" module ONLY helps you create frames, and not gingiva or setup for teeth, you can't do either of those steps in 3shape period. you can do that in the full denture design, and you end up designing acrilic rpd's, not metal rpd's with pink and teeth.

that function doesnt exist at all in 3shape anywhere.

A

Aaront596

Reaction score
you can design it easy peasy. set up the order by clicking the tooth or teeth you want to be on the frame. then click the removable tab and make the order an rpd. next click on the anatomy tab and select the green crown ponic. Then scan and design. before you get to the design of the frame you will design the crown ponics. it's simple I do it all the time. Oh use an antagonist too so you can get proper occlusion.

Last edited: