3 Shape to Vhf mill?

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
With Cad blue, Wieland, and Talladium, does anyone care to share the manufacturing parameters that are used for 3 shape cad such as spacer, extra spacer, elliptical values, ect. that work with the Vhf mini. It would save us some time and $ which would be very appreciated. We have the standard Vhf cam with the 2mm 1mm .6mm cutters. Thanks, Eric

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
It would be nice to know what your current parameters are so we can start from there.

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
I am no longer at the lab but my parameters are somewhat irrelivent because we use dental wings and a different scanner. I was hoping someone with one of the mentioned systems might chime in. 3 shape to master mill ore 3 shape to easy mill ideally. I wish I could post my parameters but it will have to wait till tomorrow. Thanks

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
I have a 3Shape and we run .3 on the cement gap and .8 on the extra cement gap. I have people that send me files from DW and Other systems and they all seem to be right around the same settings. We don't have those types of mills but we have two Origin mills, but that shouldn't be the problem. What ever setting you put out it will mill. You can send your file to different machines and you will get the same fits back (that is if the mills are calibrated properly.)

We also run the 2mm, 1mm, .6mm, and we have an option for .3mm but its all in your CAD settings to determine your fits.

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
I have a 3Shape and we run .3 on the cement gap and .8 on the extra cement gap. I have people that send me files from DW and Other systems and they all seem to be right around the same settings. We don't have those types of mills but we have two Origin mills, but that shouldn't be the problem. What ever setting you put out it will mill. You can send your file to different machines and you will get the same fits back (that is if the mills are calibrated properly.)

We also run the 2mm, 1mm, .6mm, and we have an option for .3mm but its all in your CAD settings to determine your fits.
I hope you are correct, we are sintering a case that was designed in 3 shape with Roland settings that are similar to what you posted for spacer setting but what do you use for radial setting mine is .4 thiers was .3 if I remember correctly.

Top Bottom