Want To Buy looking to buy a refurbished or used mill desk top mill, four or five axis at low cost if possible!

Eric C. Burgio

Eric C. Burgio

Reaction score
Please advise if anybody knows of anybody that sells used or refurbished million units I’m downsizing my lab I’m looking to get rid of a lot of my lab equipment except for my three shape by 3-D printer and I’m going to sell my 350 I I corn mill for a duster know something like a DWX 50 wheel and many more VHF anybody has any advice you can point me in the right direction I’d be grateful appreciate everybody on here thanks so much. Please advise if anybody knows of anybody that sells used or refurbished milling units I’m downsizing my lab I’m looking to get rid of a lot of my lab equipment except for my three shape by 3-D printer and I’m going to sell my 350 I I corn mill for a duster know something like a TWX 50 wheel and many or VHF anybody has any advice you can point me in the right direction I’d be grateful appreciate everybody on here thanks so much. Also please feel free to PM me with any questions on what items I’m willing to get rid of I literally have a Photo Lab about $150,000 worth of equipment just sitting all in excellent condition thanks and have a good evening
Eric

Kam Yu

Kam Yu

Reaction score
What are you looking to pay for a 4 axis and 5 axis?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I was going to say if you are looking for a 4 axis, I will be selling my ceramill motion but I didnt really understand the post. I will give you a good price, PM me.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
someone used siri to dictate his post. lol

silli siri.