3 shape's CAD program with Meidit scanner?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Your trios will output .stl files.. Just set up your trios inbox in exo. 3shape is a bit more user-friendly for the beginner.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
Personally leave medit with exo and 3shape scanners with 3shape. If you really want to be able to scan a fully adjustable articulator go exo but you can't have the best of both worlds. Why would you want to scann on one system and design on the other? Most people switching to Exo from 3shape is cause the early fee, to me it makes no sense.

Jaemin Lee

Jaemin Lee

Reaction score
Personally leave medit with exo and 3shape scanners with 3shape. If you really want to be able to scan a fully adjustable articulator go exo but you can't have the best of both worlds. Why would you want to scann on one system and design on the other? Most people switching to Exo from 3shape is cause the early fee, to me it makes no sense.
I agree with you, and 3 shape is offering a promo of giving 3 years of annual fee, if I purchase their lab scanners now.

The reason why I want to match Medit Hybrid is that d750 looks worse than Medit Hybrid though it is much more expensive.
Medit Hybrid takes 17sec to scan one full arch, and they can scan 8 dies with cast at one time, and also they provide a special arm to hold and scan bite tray impression directly.
But it costs less than d750 and Dental System, even if I includes the money for Exocad.

If I can afford d2000 or d1000, it can be nice and I wouldn't have thought about Medit at all.
But as you know they are really expensive..