dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
So you're into yourself ....a lot?

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
So you're into yourself ....a lot?
The mailman just dropped this off. I didn't study for crap... In Yo Face. :)

11356252185_3bee78b0fd_z.jpg

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Congrats, sure you did'nt to study to become a "Certified "D"". It's natural...... As if we didn't Know.

Why don't you show it to someone who really gives a,,,,,like your employees....ooops ...sorry , I forgot....They don't!

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Congrats, sure you did'nt to study to become a "Certified "D"". It's natural...... As if we didn't Know.

Why don't you show it to someone who really gives a,,,,,like your employees....ooops ...sorry , I forgot....They don't!
You're a Mod? Did you earn that status instigating?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder. Just sometimes we miss out on all the fun blasting others like you. Guess since you pulled the "mod" card I should not instigate. You're right, you're the first. You can take your ball and go home now since I was not playing fairly and it makes you upset. Just go take a bubble bath and play with your rubber duck.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Thanks for the reminder. Just sometimes we miss out on all the fun blasting others like you. Guess since you pulled the "mod" card I should not instigate. You're right, you're the first. You can take your ball and go home now since I was not playing fairly and it makes you upset. Just go take a bubble bath and play with your rubber duck.
You're a racist. :)

S

Skywalker

Reaction score
Yea I get the, "I didn't hear you," an awful lot. They've tuned me out I guess...

So last week someone tore the impression coping out of an open tray impression. Don't ask why.
But I explained to them the difference between an open tray and a closed tray and how the impression
copings are designed different for each. And the open tray coping is not to be removed, EVER.

They interpreted it as me being a smart ass know it all fancy pants and choose to tune me out.

Someone also likes to leave models in their open drawer. So when you walk by and push their chair in, SMASH goes the model.
And when I say, lets never keep models there.
That's me being, "Bossy."

Maybe next time I see an implant screw getting tossed around a messy bench, I shouldn't say anything like, "Were gonna lose this screw, keep it in a crown box when your not using it." Cause that's just me being an asshole.

And who the hell am I to show someone their waxups and point out a dozen internal voids and tell them why they need to use the dipping pot. I'm such a jerk.

I really need to change my attitude.

I've worked with some real scary creeps before. I'm not one of them, I'm just trying to share all those little tid bits of knowledge you gain after doing something 1000000000 times. Maybe I should just keep it to myself, they don't listen anyway.

My favorite is having a technician tell me he "does not see it" while explaining that centrals need to be the same width, or that mesial line angles need to match each other. Oh, you don't see it!!!!! Let me get the calipers for you, do you see that they measure two different sizes???? How about these line angles... let's mark them in pencil or sharpie, there now can you see that one is going towards the belly button this other one is on a secret mission somewhere else? OK, good now lets get that taken care of.

I'll do it twice for you but then you've got to get it together!!!

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Stop pickin' on Marcusthebloviator you freakin' mod bully!

I got yer back Marcus!

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
You're a racist. :)

First was the "mod" card,,,now it's the "race" card.....

Why...? My best friend is....

You're right ....I dislike all races. ...equally. Unlike you....singling out whether someone is
Korean, Asian or Polish. Like I said before re-read you posts "Marc", you left a trail of your bigotistic character Iin your posts. Glad you brought that up, thanks for reminding me. I would challenge all to read some of your earlierposts and your tone, lets see how many cometo some sort of negative conclusion.
Few onhere have offered positive and favorable posts regarding you. That's great, like I said before, you might be a great guy to some, but you come across as a ..... Jerk. You really should take the advice of those wiser than "You", not technically but in life....username for example.
Quit the whining "Marcus" now go rewax some emax.

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score

You're right ....I dislike all races. ...equally. Unlike you....singling out whether someone is
Korean, Asian or Polish. Like I said before re-read you posts "Marc", you left a trail of your bigotistic character Iin your posts. Glad you brought that up, thanks for reminding me. I would challenge all to read some of your earlierposts and your tone, lets see how many cometo some sort of negative conclusion.
Few onhere have offered positive and favorable posts regarding you. That's great, like I said before, you might be a great guy to some, but you come across as a ..... Jerk. You really should take the advice of those wiser than "You", not technically but in life....username for example.
WTF...now youre attacking my technical skills?:eek:

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score

Everything you said is untrue. You just see things how you like. Just cause I mention someone is Korean or Polish isn't bigoted. You just prefer it be. Keep twisting words to see them the way you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Marcus my dear friend .....you're just too immature developmentally to see the negative connotation and the stigmatism attached to such labeling.

Now just run to papa and tell him 'm being to you.

Dude as I said before, you might be a great guy as others have attested; But it's the tone and content of your posts that makes non believers of some of us.
Just try praising( instead of being critical with) the folks you share a "workspace" with...just might get surprised.

BTW what does a rubber ducky have to do with being a racist? ,Marcus, Marcus,,,,Marcus that's soooo sad.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
WTF...now youre attacking my technical skills?:eek:
Sorry user name,,re read my post had a good laugh, I can see how that can and was misconstrued ,,,, still funny though. Seriously I was giving you kudos for the wisdom you shared about the "you" element..... and being alone. BTW is kudos a Japanese word? Hope I didn't offend anyone ..None intended,,,

user name

user name

Reaction score
Just to illuminate for everyone...Ive visited with Marcus briefly on the side about how he comes across, and I don't think hes really the pile he sometimes seems to be. I struggle with my communi
Sorry user name,,re read my post had a good laugh, I can see how that can and was misconstrued ,,,, still funny though. Seriously I was giving you kudos for the wisdom you shared about the "you" element..... and being alone. BTW is kudos a Japanese word? Hope I didn't offend anyone ..None intended,,,
Ive got thick skin, and I know you weren't slighting me in any way. I took it as a compliment; I was just able to see the unintended humor....Funny because you didn't mean it that way..more funny because its true. I lack knowledge about the digital/technical realm. I don't think Marcus is oblivious to his 'bull in a china shop' a$$ bag way of expressing himself; I think he revels in it.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Marcus my dear friend .....you're just too immature developmentally to see the negative connotation and the stigmatism attached to such labeling.

Now just run to papa and tell him 'm being to you.

Dude as I said before, you might be a great guy as others have attested; But it's the tone and content of your posts that makes non believers of some of us.
Just try praising( instead of being critical with) the folks you share a "workspace" with...just might get surprised.

BTW what does a rubber ducky have to do with being a racist? ,Marcus, Marcus,,,,Marcus that's soooo sad.
See that's the problem. In this or any forum thread. There is NO context, and there is NO tone. It is what's missing from written words. But from what you just said, it's full of it. But it's just not possible in written words. So you read it, and make up your own context and tone to go along with it. And it happens to be a crappy one. That's your choice if you interpret it that way. Im laughing an smiling while I type. But your imagination prints an image of me being disgruntled and angry. And I think no amount of smiley faces in a post would have your imagination imagine otherwise.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
It was a compliment, and im sure you can hold your own technically. We can agree on way he comes across, simply put, he's justified thinking he's not.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
It was a compliment, and im sure you can hold your own technically. We can agree on way he comes across, simply put, he's justified thinking he's not.
See that's the problem. In this or any forum thread. There is NO context, and there is NO tone. It is what's missing from written words. But from what you just said, it's full of it. But it's just not possible in written words. So you read it, and make up your own context and tone to go along with it. And it happens to be a crappy one. That's your choice if you interpret it that way. Im laughing an smiling while I type. But your imagination prints an image of me being disgruntled and angry. And I think no amount of smiley faces in a post would have your imagination imagine otherwise.

Marcus my dear friend you have soo so much
to learn. If you had paid attention during
english writing class, whether in HS or college,
you would realize the importance of tone in written communication. Don't take my wird for
it, Just ask someone educated that you trust.
Since you're computer savvy and can Google
you can try it for yourself. Meanwhile here's a link ti get you started.

http://www.google.com/search?
q=establish+tone+in+writing&redir_esc=&redir_esc=&hl=en&client=ms-android-sprint-us&source=android-browser-suggest&v=200400000&qsubts=&btnG=Search