Zubler vario press 300 - slow cool

A

aqdental

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if you can control your cooling time/rate on the vario press 300.
I know you can set the opening temp but it seems to cool down to that temperature
without the possibility to control the rate of cooling.
Is there a way to do so?
Thank you.

Sda36

Sda36

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering if you can control your cooling time/rate on the vario press 300.
I know you can set the opening temp but it seems to cool down to that temperature
without the possibility to control the rate of cooling.
Is there a way to do so?
Thank you.
Absolutely you can but may need to change programs options to a different level, I think "Professional" to give you more options. Not in lab presently but think this is the right path. We have the Vario Press 400 so can't say for certain at all with the 300. Hope it works for you as well.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
yes just change program to professional or special, forget what it is and dont want to wake the oven up..

A

aqdental

Reaction score
With this program does a slow cool but can’t control the cooling rate. From 850 to 600 it’s cooling faster than from 600 to 300. I would like to control that if possible.

Attachments

• IMG_9279.jpeg
    IMG_9279.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 3
Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
You would need to use the Professional TTC "Prof TTC" program type. This will allow you to enter a cool rate by degree per minute after the hold. However, the older CF Card ovens with Blue screens do not have this feature. This started with the VARIO 200ZR. Is now available on the Vario 230ZR, Vario Press 330e.ZR. For your oven, you will need to utilize cool time.

A

aqdental

Reaction score
You would need to use the Professional TTC "Prof TTC" program type. This will allow you to enter a cool rate by degree per minute after the hold. However, the older CF Card ovens with Blue screens do not have this feature. This started with the VARIO 200ZR. Is now available on the Vario 230ZR, Vario Press 330e.ZR. For your oven, you will need to utilize cool time.
Thank you.