Why the screeching noise?

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Oh I didn't have just anyone working on implants. Someone was struggling with the elastic gingifast. So since I am a nice guy I offered to provide them a second model using gingifast rigid so they would have an easier time trimming it.. I asked them to hand me the analog screw, and they handed me the impression coping from the open tray. I had a flash of what a doctor would say if they saw that it had been torn out, and I had this look on my face like I just saw someone get run over and I said, "LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU LITTLE JERK!" Ha ha just kidding I just said, "Oh no."

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Dude you should re-read your posts, get outside your ego a bit and put on another hat then re-read again. If you're not such a jerk as you say you are,,,and I didn't call you one; why is it so many on here think you that are? Look you might be a really be a nice guy, but the way you come across here is ,,,,how can I put it...overbearing? And that's me being tactful. Kinda like that $**t sandwich someone mentioned in a previous post. You really need to eat the whole thing better yet......at least two footlongs. You are so full of youself its shameful. You come on here and berate your co-workers,,,ahemm! "Your" employees , "your Ceramist etc... they probably read your posts and know exactly what you think of them and in turn give it back the only way they know how. Wouldn't the "BIG BOSS" like to know what kind of shenanigans is going on in "YOUR" laboratory, with "YOUR" employees. You slam the folks in the "YOUR" laboratory all the time. Maybe your message is right,,,,,but the way its conveyed is not very pleasant to say the least. Try working on your tone,,,voice, see if that makes a difference. If the minions who infringe on "your" personal space perceive you as an "A***OLE" then you might be one. If the folks on here who read your posts perceive you as you know what,,,,,you just might be one. Just sayin. If you're so frickin HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY all the time; why are you always
BIt(Hing and BItc#ing, and BIT(HING?. You are not,,,,and I say "not" a god. You might know a lot but you don't know everything. If you are so good, why does the real "BIG BOSS" have you mixed in with those incompetent losers? Hmmm!

Look! you are I the best place you can possible be at this given time, make the best of it. Kinda like when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. You can learn a lot, even from those guys. Most teachers learn a lot more from their students than learn from a book. So what if you have to fix all their screw ups, and it frustrates you...grow up. These are lessons that's only gonna prepare you for your next step....true "OWNERSHIP". Until then...best wishes!

Last edited:
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Dude you should re-read your posts, get outside your ego a bit and put on another hat then re-read again. If you're not such a jerk as you say you are,,,and I didn't call you one; why is it so many on here think you that are? Look you might be a really be a nice guy, but the way you come across here is ,,,,how can I put it...overbearing? And that's me being tactful. Kinda like that $**t sandwich someone mentioned in a previous post. You really need to eat the whole thing better yet......at least two footlongs. You are so full of youself its shameful. You come on here and berate your co-workers,,,ahemm! "Your" employees , "your Ceramist etc... they probably read your posts and know exactly what you think of them and in turn give it back the only way they know how. Wouldn't the "BIG BOSS" like to know what kind of shenanigans is going on in "YOUR" laboratory, with "YOUR" employees. You slam the folks in the "YOUR" laboratory all the time. Maybe your message is right,,,,,but the way its conveyed is not very pleasant to say the least. Try working on your tone,,,voice, see if that makes a difference. If the minions who infringe on "your" personal space perceive you as an "A***OLE" then you might be one. If the folks on here who read your posts perceive you as you know what,,,,,you just might be one. Just sayin. If you're so frickin HAPPY,HAPPY, HAPPY all the time; why are you always
BIt(Hing and BItc#ing, and BIT(HING?. You are not,,,,and I say "not" a god. You might know a lot but you don't know everything. If you are so good, why does the real "BIG BOSS" have you mixed in with those incompetent losers? Hmmm!

Look! you are I the best place you can possible be at this given time, make the best of it. Kinda like when life gives you lemons, make lemonade. You can learn a lot, even from those guys. Most teachers learn a lot more from their students than learn from a book. So what if you have to fix all their screw ups, and it frustrates you...grow up. These are lessons that's only gonna prepare you for your next step....true "OWNERSHIP". Until then...best wishes!
Not so many. Just a few. And they turn, I asked someone to do something into, I screamed at them how their wrong. I did reread my posts. I don't see how some can turn one into the other. Someone ruined an impression, so I explained to them why they should never remove the coping. Two posts later some talk about how I don't need to be such an a hole about it. When did I become an a hole? And why is the story suddenly that I'm screaming and kicking chairs? And then a post later I'm a bully. That's just ridiculous. I ask someone to use some clean wax and they choose to use the dirty stuff. I explain why clean wax is the best route for pressing. Two post later I'm a huge **** for talking to someone that way. Which way? How did I talk? We're you there? What the hell? Ok, then. It's just people reading the post and subconsciously playing the story out in their head. Their vision of me telling someone why they should devest feldspathic at 15psi or less is me screaming and kicking chairs. Why I don't know. It's odd. There's nothing in the post to give even the slightest hint that screaming and bullying is involved. None anywhere. But if some want to imagine it that way, maybe they were once screamed and yelled at and resent any and all criticism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
Marcus. You seem like an overbearing micromanaging berating jerk. People arent listening to you because you speak to them as though they are a problem. You speak at them with shame in your speech.

Errors are "you made a mistake"

Shame is "you are a mistake"

i shouldnt have to explain why one is a way of teaching and correcting and why the other is the thing you use to treat people like dirt.

this is not how pupils learn from masters. This is how pupils learn how to be better than their masters.

They dont want to listen to you because every time you speak it is in defiance.

That is bad management. They are never going to listen to you until you show that you are on their level; that you understand the problem and have a grasp of the solution.

They havent tuned you out nor are plotting against you. This is your delusion. You arent worth that kind of attention and trust me when i say no bad managers ever get that kind of attention.

You teach people when you show your own adaptability and flexibility to new people and habits.Abrasive yelling is always and only ever met with more abrasiveness. You cant expect people to learn by your constant yelling. Learn from it sure. Learn how not to talk to colleagues. Learn how to be unprofessional.

Look i get it. Ive seen your stuff and i know you know your stuff. You are the smartest kid in the class. But you cant fill that role as well as school bully. Pick a role. If you want to fix the problems in the lab then show the solutions without making people hate you when you say it. Let the lab owner be the bully that people despise and lrt it be over the dollars and cents. Not over personalities and conflicts.
says the guy on his third job in two years....

user name

user name

Reaction score
Where ever you go...theres one common denominator in all your problems. YOU. I couldn't put up with people for various reasons and thinned down my staff...and friends...and sadly, even family.

Now Im alone. I eat alone, work alone sleep alone. Being right isn't as much fun as being part of a team.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
As to your original question, the one about the screeching noise?

Most likely your co-workers have discovered that you find it objectionable. I wouldn't expect it to end any time soon......

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
As to your original question, the one about the screeching noise?

Most likely your co-workers have discovered that you find it objectionable. I wouldn't expect it to end any time soon......
I'm reading this as I rewax yet another fractured emax crown...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Switch to Edenta or Pearladia diamond impregnated:)cool:) wheels and points to reduce grinding sounds and vibrations.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Switch to Edenta or Pearladia diamond impregnated:)cool:) wheels and points to reduce grinding sounds and vibrations.
Well the primary anatomy between the buccal cusps on the Occ was at .06mm. But someone decided it wasn't deep enough... so it got ground with a needle point, and fractured during glaze. Wohoo!

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
wait, so you're really just complaining about idiocy of humanity...more than ... idk my bffjill?

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Well the primary anatomy between the buccal cusps on the Occ was at .06mm. But someone decided it wasn't deep enough... so it got ground with a needle point, and fractured during glaze. Wohoo!
Prolly .6 and not .06.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
As he SCREAMS to his "EMPLOYEES"
THAT GOES DOUBLE FOR YOU SLACKER!
BOW DOWN AT MY FEET AND THEN......
GET BACK TO WORK YOU LOSER!
:)

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I was trying to think when the last time I yelled and screamed was... and I remembered...
About6/7 years ago. I was in a Canoe on Lake Mead for 3 days and 2 nights. The morning I was to paddle 10 miles to my truck and go home,
there was a wind advisory. And the wind was not in my favor. I spent the morning paddling against the wind, furious and tired, screaming, "F^&* YOU WIND! ^&(* YOU!" I never got anywhere. Luckily some house boat rental mechanics happened to witness this and gave me and the canoe a fast ride back to the marina...

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Soooooo,,,I take it the only one hearing you scream obsceneties was you, no one was listening. Kinda like "YOUR EMPLOYEES" in "YOUR" lab. Maybe a Tugboat off the Hudson will come to the rescue... Maybe. Just keep "RE-WAXING"! until that happens.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Soooooo,,,I take it the only one hearing you scream obsceneties was you, no one was listening. Kinda like "YOUR EMPLOYEES" in "YOUR" lab. Maybe a Tugboat off the Hudson will come to the rescue... Maybe. Just keep "RE-WAXING"! until that happens.
I never said it was MY lab or they were MY employees. But thanks for thinking so, it's flattering.

Heres a picture of a duck to show my thanks.

Domestic_duck_in_Venezuela.jpg

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Now I get it, you're into animals.. or is it just yellow duckies?