Why the screeching noise?

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
You failed at posting a link.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And simply put ....you just fail. ...period. Marcus.

Even a chimp could recognize the search terms. Someone savvy as you can surely figure it out and see it was a network issuen not operator error...What you want me to cut snd paste for you too?

Here just cut and paste in google:

establish tone in writing

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
And simply put ....you just fail. ...period. Marcus.

Even a chimp could recognize the search terms. Someone savvy as you can surely figure it out and see it was a network issuen not operator error...What you want me to cut snd paste for you too?

Here just cut and paste in google:

establish tone in writing
Your like a turd that won't flush. Bye.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
That means I'm a good one...to be proud of and brag to the guys about. Anyway that was a good comeback....was that your best? Instant classic. Never thought you'd give uo that easily. BTW did you do your homework
assignment or is that too challenging for you?

Put the. pointer over the w ohhh rrrrrr deeee sss . Riiiight cliiiick..............Aweshucks forget it.

Last edited:
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
That means I'm a good one...to be proud of and brag to the guys about. Anyway that was a good comeback....was that your best? Instant classic. Never thought you'd give uo that easily. BTW did you do your homework
assignment or is that too challenging for you?

Put the. pointer over the w ohhh rrrrrr deeee sss . Riiiight cliiiick..............Aweshucks forget it.
No but let's enjoy our weekend... Last word freak.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Why,,,,I'm enjoying mine,,,, you mean you're not? Look whos callin someone else a freak.... go look in a mirror buddy. Can't believe you cried "uncle" :rolleyes:Still worse I cant believe you resorted to name calling....Very mature "Marcus"....Very ..very,,mature.

Does not feel nice being called out....does it? Neither does the people you blast in you posts. Just go spend the rest of your weekend on the given assignment, and work on "tone"....you'll be given an exam on Monday.

Kinda reminds me of FogHorn LegHorn Cartoons and Wilie E Coyote.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Why,,,,I'm enjoying mine,,,, you mean you're not? Look whos callin someone else a freak.... go look in a mirror buddy. Can't believe you cried "uncle" :rolleyes:Still worse I cant believe you resorted to name calling....Very mature "Marcus"....Very ..very,,mature.

Does not feel nice being called out....does it? Neither does the people you blast in you posts. Just go spend the rest of your weekend on the given assignment, and work on "tone"....you'll be given an exam on Monday.

Kinda reminds me of FogHorn LegHorn Cartoons and Wilie E Coyote.

You done yet?

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Only if you really want me to....just ask nicely.