Porcelain to Titanium pricing

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
I am trying to find out what some of you guys who are doing the porcelain fused to titanium crowns are charging per unit. I can't seem to find any info in the LMT magazine on this. Could you please give the state or region of the country you are located in when replying. Any info is appreciated.:)

H

harry1

Reaction score
What are you guys veneering Ti with?

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
PDC, I know you and I talked before, you still getting good results?

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Results have been good using the GC. Bond and shades are great. The milled stuff fits great also. I had a few issues with fits on bridges, but I adjusted the milling parameters and everything seems to be resolved. Not much finishing to do, just a little margin thinning. I get $180/unit, but am seeking input on where I stand among other labs across the country.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Ive heard good things about the GC ti ceramic.

Sat next to a very talanted and respected ceramist in the UK on a course a while back who's using it and said it worked fine. nothing like the problems the older TI ceramics used to have.

Id definatly be looking at that if i was to start using TI.

The thought of having to learn all the colors and subtleties of another ceramic system makes my heard hurt though, no thanks.

Loving me Ivoclar stuff now to ever change.

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Hi PDC, we charge £125 a unit.Think thats about the same as you guys, from the UK by the way, glad you like the GC and are getting good results(thats two of us at least). Have used it for years and really find it easy to work with. All the best Pete

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
International price fixing?

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
International price fixing?

Sounds good to me Tom, just looked at a currency converter and it came in at $195.65 so I need to drop mine a bit or you bring yours up LOL:D

R

RBob

Reaction score
Results have been good using the GC. Bond and shades are great. The milled stuff fits great also. I had a few issues with fits on bridges, but I adjusted the milling parameters and everything seems to be resolved. Not much finishing to do, just a little margin thinning. I get $180/unit, but am seeking input on where I stand among other labs across the country.

May I ask who mills your Titanium. The copings that I get don't fit very accurately. I'm using a 3shape scanner. Thanks

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
May I ask who mills your Titanium. The copings that I get don't fit very accurately. I'm using a 3shape scanner. Thanks

I use Straumann. Most of my work is done via Itero scans and models, but I get very good fits on models that I scan in-house using the Straumann scanner.

Top Bottom