Analog fit in printed model exocad

M

meow

Reaction score
Hi- anyone use imagine’s mist implant system and print models with asiga max uv printers? We have been struggling to find the best fit for the analogs after a few test prints. The are too tight. Was curious if anyone was willing to share their settings. Looking specifically for mist nba 4.3/5.0 in exocad.

A

Artin

Reaction score
i don't know about this library exactly but we had a similar problem and the solution was to change the offset to max and min and print as many models until we found the best fit so take your time my friend. btw it depends on the printer resin cad settings so you have to your own homework till you find the best results that work for you.

M

meow

Reaction score
i don't know about this library exactly but we had a similar problem and the solution was to change the offset to max and min and print as many models until we found the best fit so take your time my friend. btw it depends on the printer resin cad settings so you have to your own homework till you find the best results that work for you.
Thanks for the tip- i’ll keep at it and figure it out in the coming days.

A

Artin

Reaction score
Good luck friend,
it’s frustrating but you do it once and that’s it.

E

erykd1

Reaction score
Make sure you are using the newest Imagine library for model analogs! About a year or two ago they changed sizing specifically for the Nobel analogs.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
serious problem with BSB here.. change the vertical offset.. it may not let you

M

meow

Reaction score
Ooh okay i’ll double check that. I downloaded the MIST implant library from the exocad website, not from the imagine website. Maybe exocad doesn’t have the most recent update of the library like you are suggesting. I’ll give it a try!!