New Yenadent D15 milling machine

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
no need for wet but i have found wet milled zirconia to be much much nicer finish and super quiet milling.

but i'm starting to think that's just from the Versamill and not because of wet milling in general.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
@Solaris...what's with all the Dislikes for one of our better members posts!!?? What's with all the "flaming" against Drizzt?

Last edited:
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
not sure, but its probably got something to do with being hidden from the thread. downvote is probably just his way to express dissatisfaction.

though i'm really puzzled why it makes any difference at all. it is an opinion (albeit distastefully voiced) and in the scheme of anyone in the business of buying one of these milling machines still (and rightly) only counts as a single voice.

the facts so far: it makes good parts, its spindle can be changed, it uses many tools, is dry or wet... etc etc.

the only "con" so far: the housing is assumed to be assembled in Turkey (though its not clear why this is a bad thing) (and probably won't get any clearer)

Getoothachopper

Getoothachopper

Reaction score
I'm @ a wash with Solaris at the moment ,I have one like and one dislike ,,,,,,,,I have a feeling I have another dislike on the way !!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I'm @ a wash with Solaris at the moment ,I have one like and one dislike ,,,,,,,,I have a feeling I have another dislike on the way !!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

lol...I guess you're right, but...14 against Drizzt, and one against you. I just wanted "Lucy" to "splain herself" :D

lucy_zpsqesiy2uo.jpg

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
The only thing I can do is laugh . Well done Solaris , now my life is destroyed .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
lol...I guess you're right, but...14 against Drizzt, and one against you. I just wanted "Lucy" to "splain herself" :D

lucy_zpsqesiy2uo.jpg

I won , 14 to 1 is a big difference to cover !! Oh yeah !

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys !

vurban210

vurban210

Reaction score
The only thing I can do is laugh . Well done Solaris , now my life is destroyed .

Me too! Maybe we can join a support group that can help us overcome this horrible affliction.

You are a home wrecker Solaris, my wife has now left me because of your some person on the internet has disliked my comments. My life is a wreck because of this!

A

ag1976

Reaction score
I think imes icore will serve you better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
I think imes icore will serve you better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so some have said, however still fewer even mention its implant abutment issues. specifically how the holder for these abutments is not fixed.

not a great idea imo.

M

Matiz vasile

Reaction score
And the imes icore250i does NOT do metal.