New Yenadent D15 milling machine

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Allow to disagree but yes , you let it hanging in the air I was a company troll . Plus your example with China labs is not the same , docs are sending there not for "value for money" but just for the "money" . So a bit different there .

I also had the money to buy "German" machines my friend , but I got so much drama from other users regarding support , that it made me stop considering them . So the whole thing is a bit subjective . Also your whole post is a bit offensive . For Turkish people . I am not Turkish , I am Greek , and it feels offensive .

In any case , as you said let's agree we disagree . Can't wait to see your other posts here , I will be anxiously waiting for them to come .

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Whatever , I will not reply to any other posts regarding this whole thing . Some of my best friends are German , Italian , British , USA . From All over the world . You were the one who brought prejudice based on nationality on this thread . Not me . Be happy with what you have , and let others be happy with what they have .

You were the one who started trashing my thread , that I simply shared my experience with the machine , and accused me of being a company troll . So please , go back lurking for another 7 years without posting , and let me be . Also your comment , ''respect others opinion if they have the budget to buy German made '' , is kindergarten level . I have the money , you don't . Really mature . Now that I read this again , your whole attitude is offensive and racist .

D

denttek

Reaction score
I use to work with sirona almis 10years and right now I have inlab mcxl and X5 scaner

D

denttek

Reaction score
6ef579be4fe91730c266bf64ce948526.jpg
d63e69aa56eb6559293122a75571c634.jpg

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Removed the off topic posts. Lets keep it on topic......

V

ViorelP

Reaction score
Any issue with D15? I also have a D15. At first, everything was good. My params from exocad for CrCo was: gap cement 0.2, thickness 0.3, other cement gap default. Everything was fine, the results were impressive. But now, they don't fit. We need extra work to adapt them and the copings have around 0.5, 0.6 thickness. This is the reason why they don't fit. I calibrate the machine, check the table, clean the spindle collet, clean the sensor, i don't know why the thickness is at that value. Any suggestions? Thanks.

T

Torquadon

Reaction score
Any issue with D15? I also have a D15. At first, everything was good. My params from exocad for CrCo was: gap cement 0.2, thickness 0.3, other cement gap default. Everything was fine, the results were impressive. But now, they don't fit. We need extra work to adapt them and the copings have around 0.5, 0.6 thickness. This is the reason why they don't fit. I calibrate the machine, check the table, clean the spindle collet, clean the sensor, i don't know why the thickness is at that value. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Well calibration is only for XYZ. To calibrate A and B you need magnetic arm, and you need to input values manually into the logosol software. No automatic option. Yena claims they should not need calibration but i disagree.

To all people saying how Yena is a scum: by all means buy imes machines. We are going to stay away from them until they will change their pricing policy tough.

E

edwarddental

Reaction score
Solaris , until very recently , your imes was also assembled in Turkey . It's like telling that a BMW which is assembled in a factory in Turkey is not good enough .

As . Plus I am absolutely positive that imes is also doing the same with buying parts of various manufacturers and use them to build their machines . Same thing like Yenadent and all other CNC companies are doing .

!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score

What Torquadon said . I think you nedd A,B calibration . Not easy to do it . You have to know . My machine never needed something like that . But , I am not milling metal all day long with it . If someone wants to mill lots of metal , then he needs another machine . A bigger one .

T

Torquadon

Reaction score
What Torquadon said . I think you nedd A,B calibration . Not easy to do it . You have to know . My machine never needed something like that . But , I am not milling metal all day long with it . If someone wants to mill lots of metal , then he needs another machine . A bigger one .

We are milling metal on D15 all day long, it is fine as long as you bought 2kW spinndle with it, which we did :) As for bigger machine, sure DC40 is better in many ways, just do not go for D43, it is D15 with 2kW spinndle in bigger box, not worth it.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
We are milling metal on D15 all day long, it is fine as long as you bought 2kW spinndle with it, which we did :) As for bigger machine, sure DC40 is better in many ways, just do not go for D43, it is D15 with 2kW spinndle in bigger box, not worth it.

I suppose you also have chiller correct ?

T

Torquadon

Reaction score
I suppose you also have chiller correct ?

Yes, I believe everything stronger than 1kW needs some form of liquid cooloing. I think D15 with stronger spinndle is one of the best way to get into metal milling for reasonable price, if you need to mill 20+ metal units a day.

M

Matiz vasile

Reaction score
Can d15 mill zirconium inlays/onlays?

M

Matiz vasile

Reaction score
Just to understand. If i buy the 2kw spindlle i also need wet option?
I wanted to buy the dry d15 with 2kw option for metal milling. Is this a right choise?

Thank you

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Just to understand. If i buy the 2kw spindlle i also need wet option?
I wanted to buy the dry d15 with 2kw option for metal milling. Is this a right choise?

Thank you
No need for wet option if you don't want to mill titanium . Buy the 2kw spindle with chiller